Sign in to follow this  
scotth6

France Photoreal freeware

On 4/8/2021 at 10:44 PM, Gilmar Leal said:

Hi ... Congratulations for the excellent work. Could you please post the Mega links again? I know it takes a lot of work, 
but I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you so much

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.  I will get the chance to do this over the next week or so, and will upload a new file with new links.

Cheers,

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 9:15 AM, scotth6 said:

All areas have now been uploaded and are available from Google Drive and Mega NZ.  The Mega NZ links will eventually be replaced with Google Drive links, but just use whichever links are in the current text document.  Below is the link for the text document (it is the same as above and from previous posts).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yJK3rFyP_XjDIoFW3MekdeksyUd9OOZJ

Cheers,

Scott,

Just seen your recent post on this thread. Could I kindly ask that the 10 mega.nz links be hosted on Google Drive instead please?
After a drive failure, I have all the French photoreal areas re-installed from Google, but I'm having problems with Mega.

Many thanks.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Scott,

The files are not accessible. I am asked to get permission to access files by google. Shall I just do that?

1 hour ago, LGKR said:

Scott,

The files are not accessible. I am asked to get permission to access files by google. Shall I just do that?

Fixed.  You should be able to download all the files now.

Edited by scotth6

Thanks! Started downloading.  It seems the AFCAD files are also not accessible. Will you look at that? Thanks for your efforts!

2 hours ago, LGKR said:

Thanks! Started downloading.  It seems the AFCAD files are also not accessible. Will you look at that? Thanks for your efforts!

I will have a look at those tomorrow too.  Give it a day or two, and then try again.

Cheers,

11 hours ago, LGKR said:

Fixed.

Thanks again Scott!

I am however struggling a bit with this, I am sorry for my ignorance:

Do the AFCAD files go into the same Scenery file as the photoscenery files?

I am also struggling with getting autogen/texture. The "www.f-bmpl.com/index.php/france-scenes-vfr" link does not work, and I am not able to locate the files om this web site even with google translate. My french is unfortunately not vey good. I have found some files regarding roofs and roof textures but they do not seem to help.  Would you help me to find the correct autogen/texture file I should download?

Thanks again for your efforts.

3 hours ago, LGKR said:

Thanks again Scott!

I am however struggling a bit with this, I am sorry for my ignorance:

Do the AFCAD files go into the same Scenery file as the photoscenery files?

I am also struggling with getting autogen/texture. The "www.f-bmpl.com/index.php/france-scenes-vfr" link does not work, and I am not able to locate the files om this web site even with google translate. My french is unfortunately not vey good. I have found some files regarding roofs and roof textures but they do not seem to help.  Would you help me to find the correct autogen/texture file I should download?

Thanks again for your efforts.

Hi,

Yes, just extract the AFCAD files and place any .bgl files in any active scenery folder.  It can be the same scenery folder that all the photoscenery is in.

Re the autogen, probably F-BMPL is still the best place to download it.  You can also just use Google and do a search for FSX or P3D France autogen, and you should get some results.  It seems that F-BMPL have a new site, although the home page link that is listed will still work, and that will direct you to the new site.  I don't really speak French either, but you can use Google translate on the website, but even without that some pictures kind of help out, and even some of the wording is similar.  The word autogen remains the same and titles such as "scenes" are French for "Scenery".  I will update the links text file to reflect the new F-BMPL website address.

Here is a direct link for the main autogen menu.  It has a map of France on it which is separated in to regions.  Clicking on each region will take you to a sub menu which contains different scenery or info packages for that region.  Within these sub menus you will see reference to autogen for that region, and that will link you to autogen packages for that region.

http://vfr.f-bmpl.com/index.php/simulateurs/scenes/12-scenes-regionales-france-vfr

t0NZtN3.jpg

SXVftEa.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much for this. I now have autogen at some locations. I note that some (or most) of the links at the F-BMPL website also contains Scenery files (in addition to texture files). Should I also paste in the Scenery files into the France Photoscenery folder,  or only the texture files to the texture folder?

If you just download the autogen, then those files will go in to a texture folder inside the root folder with the photoscenery.  So you have a folder called (for example) "France Autogen" and inside that folder you have a "scenery" folder and a "texture" folder.  The bgls for the photoscenery go in to the "scenery" folder, and the agn files for the autogen go in to the "texture" folder.

If you download any other VFR scenery, that will most likely have it's own root folder and scenery and texture folders.  You can usually add those as a separate scenery.  It will not hurt to add other svenry contents to the same France photoreal folders though.  BGL files go in to the scenery folder, and agn, bmp, and dds files go in to the texture folder.  I would probably recommend adding any other sceneries separately though, and make sure they go above the France photoreal folder in the scenery.cfg.

Thanks a lot for your help! The autogen has started popping up now! Really looking forward to trying some flying in France once all the downloading is finished. Quite a job downloading, unzipping and sorting the files!

• Like 1

I have downloaded the Corsica autogen complete package from the F-BMPL website, but no autogen is working there. i have autogen working elsewhere in France it seems. Anyone gettng the Corsica autogen working and how?

Regarding Corsica: I downloaded the Vogel pack & the exclusion pack, but no autogen is working. I also installed the Global X Autogen. I have p3d v5.