Sign in to follow this  
FJLLN

737NGX SP1

Hi!!

I'm tryng to download the new update from de PMDG web page (NGX Sp1), but after register and going to my account only appears the possibility to download the original base âckage. I'm not able to find the new versión.

What must I do to download it?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Javier

The current version is 1.10.6461. Go to PMDG at - http://www.precisionmanuals.com/, Login, View Previous Orders, click on More to the right of the appropriate order, Order Details, click on the Download URL at bottom of page. On the next page click on Click here to download this file.

Welcome to the forum. Full names - first and last - are required to be placed in your posts. Had I known your full name, I could've double-checked the system to find out what version you are likely on.

That in mind, if you've purchased recently, you're already on the latest version.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello,

same with me.

I had to reinstall my boxed 737 NGX Version 1.00.3118 and wanted to ad the new liveries. PMDG homepage says they are allready in ths Operations Center. But I don´t have that file in my new insatllation. So I found out I would have to download and install SP1d to get weather radar and operations center. When I logged in to my PMDG account I found only my B-777-200 and the accordin downlod link.

So what is to do to update my boxed 737 NGX and get the liveries I used to have on my old system?

Regards,

Gerhard Österreicher

So what is to do to update my boxed 737 NGX and get the liveries I used to have on my old system?

I assume the box version was sold to you by Aerosoft, which will have the current version available for you for download. Visit their website.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan for your reply.

I have allready Version 1.10.6461 PMDG 8900 NGX Base Package FSX in my download folder, unzipped it to a temp file tried to install it to FSX, it shows up in my Windows 10 control panel, but in FSX I still have Version 1.00.3118. Shall I uninstall this one first?

And of course I still have no control center either.

I saved the folders from my old HDD. Does it make sense to use that file or install PMDG 777 first where I might get the control center?

Thx again,

Gerhard Österreicher

Gerhard,

You do indeed need to remove your original 777 or 737 installation using the Remove software control panel.  Once you have Uninstalled the original, run the updated installer and you should be all set.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Thanks Paul,

this worked out so far , I have the current version in my FSX, and have the operations center, ... but: there is no more livery manager in my PMDG start menu - I have to open it from my FSX folder - I downloaded the Austrian 800 WL livery, it says "installed" in the operations center, but it is not in the FSX, whenever I click "select livery to install" in the livery manager I get directed to an empty folder - and thats about it !

And there are also no more PMDG 800 and 9oo WL options in my FSX aircraft selection, as I used to have them in my old base pack.

Any idea what´s wrong?

Gerhard Österrreicher

but: there is no more livery manager in my PMDG start menu

Correct. You need to install liveries using the OC now.

Make sure you have the Show All Variants box checked in the aircraft selection menu.

Kyle Rodgers