Sign in to follow this  
Adam Midkiff

Fuel loading via MCDU

I don't know if you and Kevin Hall are joking or not. Can this really happen?

Yeah. Back in the day you could also hit SHIFT+F or something and a fuel truck would roll up. Not sure if this is still the case. Haven't tried since FS98 or so.

Kyle Rodgers

Yes I use FSDT for IAH and several other airports. I moved away from the terminal and started up on the runway just to ensure I was not near the auto fueler box. Sometime the scenery can hide the default stuff but it's still there. I will look into vpilot. I'm also going to reset the saved panel settings. I usually go with the cold and dark panel setup but I'll have to reset them to see. Thanks guys.

Yeah. Back in the day you could also hit SHIFT+F or something and a fuel truck would roll up. Not sure if this is still the case. Haven't tried since FS98 or so.

Parked at a refueling station at San Diego/KSAN and the CDU fuel setting seems to hold, but occasionally the fuel quantity changes momentarily to maximum (46.X) on the EICAS, then back to 15K as set in CDU.  Shift-F produces a message that no fuel trucks are available at this airport.  Pretty sure KSAN is FSX default in my system.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Yes I use FSDT for IAH and several other airports.
The reason I asked about IAH and FSDT was because during June, FSDT released KMEM which had several issues that needed to be fixed. The Couatl engine live updates were coming at you fast and furious. Even a Stand Alone Addon Manager was released. It seemed like every time I started a new flight there was a new update to install. This is how it manifested itself on my system. At KDFW when I turned to final for 17C, the NGX would move forward several thousand feet and then pause for 10-15 seconds. It did the same thing for the next 18 miles until touchdown. When I exited FSX, I downloaded and installed one of their airports. This was the last time I saw that problem. I would guess that I missed one of their many live Couatl engine updates. As remote as it sounds, it is something to consider since your issue is really perplexing.

I don't know if you and Kevin Hall are joking or not. Can this really happen?

Thought  it  was known by everyone,  yes happens  at all airports   just need  to go  and  park  to next  to  one  of  the fuel  pumps  and  see  what happens,  also  you  cant  open  your  doors  as  well if  I remember  correctly

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg