Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Raleigh-Durham Released

Heads up for those that may want to fly to North Carolina, LatinVFR just released KRDU for P3D at Simmarket. Looks really nice. Have all their P3D stuff so far and it works really good with v 3.3.5.

Eric 

Will have to wait for the £ to climb v €.

Have to say, it's good to see the smaller internationals and regionals in the US finally getting some attention. 

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Wonder if it will come complete with departure delays, lack of gates for arriving aircraft and general gridlock any time it rains. Seriously hate that airport IRL. =(

Hi Folks

I'm really liking these LatinVFR guys...

:)

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Have to say, it's good to see the smaller internationals and regionals in the US finally getting some attention. 

1+

Just a thought is it me or does this not look to be up to Latinvfr standards ? might be screenshots but looks a bit average to me 

Rich Sennett

Wonder if it will come complete with departure delays, lack of gates for arriving aircraft and general gridlock any time it rains. Seriously hate that airport IRL. =(

Thanks a lot...now I have to go clean the coffee off my monitor. :LMAO: 

Chris