Sign in to follow this  
cmtemariohenrique

WX Advantage Weather Radar! P3DV3

WX Advantage Weather Radar!

Good all! purchase WX Advantage Weather Radar more to install the same on the aircraft in the same P3DV3 open only a black screen! someone with the same problem or a solution? grateful for the attention

2duwlug.jpg

Hello

Happened to me just yesterday after buying it. I'm using ASN for weather injection.

I went to the panel.cfg of the Aero Commander and found the ASN weather gauge , so I removed it to avoid conflicts between gauges.

Restarted the sim and the WX Advantage Weather Radar worked just fine.

Don't know if that will work on your PMDG thought.

Hope that helps.

• Upvote 1

doesn't the PMDG have built in radar using ASN? You cannot run both and I do not believe it's a simple switch to remove ASN from the PMDG model.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Olá

Aconteceu-me ontem após a compra. Estou usando o ASN para injecção tempo.

Eu fui para o panel.cfg do Comandante Aero e encontrou o indicador ASN tempo, então eu removido-lo para evitar conflitos entre os calibres.

Reiniciado o sim eo Radar Tempo WX Advantage funcionou muito bem.

Não sei se isso irá funcionar no seu pensamento PMDG.

Espero que ajude.

Thanks for the info! I could explain how I do because I'm not using much more PMDG using Level D
GRATEFUL for attention

doesn't the PMDG have built in radar using ASN? You cannot run both and I do not believe it's a simple switch to remove ASN from the PMDG model.

Vic

not quite understand what can happen ??

if the PMDG aircraft you are flying has the ASN built in radar, the WxAdvantage will not work. You must use one *OR* the other.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

WX Advantage Weather Radar!

Good all! purchase WX Advantage Weather Radar more to install the same on the aircraft in the same P3DV3 open only a black screen! someone with the same problem or a solution? grateful for the attention

2duwlug.jpg

I think you just need to download the June 2010 Direct X libraries.  http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

They should play fine together.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

I think you just need to download the June 2010 Direct X libraries.  http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

They should play fine together.

Apologies Reed. I was under the impression that ASN radar or XGauge would interfere with WxAdvantage and vice versa

So the user can have both installed with no conflicts?

Vic

I was under the impression that ASN radar or XGauge would interfere with WxAdvantage and vice versa

That is exactly what happened to me. As long as I had XGauge in the panel.cfg the WXAdvantage radar didn't work, this is using the latest update from June. (I bought it Yesterday)

Apologies Reed. I was under the impression that ASN radar or XGauge would interfere with WxAdvantage and vice versa

So the user can have both installed with no conflicts?

Vic

Vic that isn't a PMDG aircraft ;-)

André

As the developer, I see no logical reason to prevent these gauges from working alongside the WXAdvantage. There may be some slight differences in the precipitation map on screen and the precipitation out the window depending on how the weather engine is controlling the precipitation, but the WXAdvantage should run just fine. Furthermore, I would appreciate those having such issues to report directly to us on the WXAdvantage support forum (http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/forum/179-milviz-rex-wx-advantage-radar/), and note if these gauges are involved.

@rstough he could be missing any one of several libraries preventing the gauge from loading.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

I get the same black screen in P3D V3 and though I have the newest ASN, I don't have XGauge installed in any aircraft; worked fine in FSX:SE. June 2010 Direct X libraries did nothing for me.

I get the same black screen in P3D V3 and though I have the newest ASN, I don't have XGauge installed in any aircraft; worked fine in FSX:SE. June 2010 Direct X libraries did nothing for me.

Because AVSIM is not our support forum we recommend you contact us directly at:  realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums or support@rexgamestudios.com

• Upvote 1

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Installer didn't install MV_WX.dll in the gauges folder; waiting to be resolved.

Installer didn't install MV_WX.dll in the gauges folder; waiting to be resolved.

Same for me that's why I also open a topic at Rex forum

Cheers

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte