Sign in to follow this  
carm

Trees at Cyyz

I have trees all over the GA parking area of CYYZ.  Also there is an irregular black streak running through the area as well.  I guess it's Orbx's idea of a stream.  To begin with,  there is no stream there in RL,  and if its supposed to be one its a most unrealistic sim.

Could be part of the many issues they are having right now 

Rich Sennett

If you have a problem with the scenery at CYYZ, it would be prudent to post your issue over at their website.  Merely stating your problem over here isn't going to solve your problem.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Normally, Stewart you would be correct.  But with Orbx a solution is just as likely found here as at their website.  Maybe, even more so.

Normally, Stewart you would be correct.  But with Orbx a solution is just as likely found here as at their website.  Maybe, even more so.

I don't agree in this particular case.  Sometimes the solution involves pertinent knowledge of the scenery/airport in question, which can't be found except with the developer who developed the item in the first place.  With the problems the OP is having at CYYZ, there maybe several causes, all of which would involve an Orbx dev's expertise.  So far, nobody has stepped forward with their expertise to help.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"