Sign in to follow this  
paolofazz

NGX sound problem

Hello guys,

i have a weird problem on my NGX, if i'm in hte cockpit with the engines running and my visual point is straight ahed on the rwy i can't hear the engine sound but only the cockpit enviromental sound...if my visual is turned around the cockpit i hear the engine sound... how is it possible? and how can i fix it? 

with the 777 i don't have this problem it works perfectly! and also others addons

thnx

Welcome to the forum, please take note of the pinned forum rules and PMDG's rule that we use full names on all our posts.

Nothing to fix.  I notice when I pan down to the center console there is a slight change in sound.  Normal. You didn't mention if the engines are idling, you certainly should hear them with takeoff thrust but usually all one hears in the 737 cockpit is wind noise and it is loud.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi, 

I don't think what you experience is a bug as Dan says, but in doubt you can still press Q twice (default key to disable the sound in Fsx). It gets rid of some basic know fsx sound issues.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

i have a weird problem on my NGX, if i'm in hte cockpit with the engines running and my visual point is straight ahed on the rwy i can't hear the engine sound but only the cockpit enviromental sound...if my visual is turned around the cockpit i hear the engine sound... how is it possible? and how can i fix it? 

Sounds a lot like you haven't set your speakers up properly in Windows and in the sim. Make sure Windows and the sim both know you're using a 2 speaker arrangement. What I'm imagining it's doing at the moment is your computer is trying to route sound to a non-existent center channel speaker.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you guys!!! my sound option where on 5.1 but actually i have a 2.1, so i put my sound back to stereo... now it works perfectly!!!

Thank you guys!!! my sound option where on 5.1 but actually i have a 2.1, so i put my sound back to stereo... now it works perfectly!!!

Glad to hear it!

Kyle Rodgers