Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

GTN750 in 3.3.5 latest version problems

Hi,

Do you have Garmin GTN750 working ? I cant click anywhere on the display in any aircraft. I only get the main screen 

Latest update to 1.07

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hello,  

I have and i don't have any problem. I fly with C172 A2A and Realair Duke. 

Nico

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

Does it work in 2D, meaning using Shift+the appropriate 0-9 number, according to your panel.cfg file?

You need to enable legacy mode. More info about how to do this is found in the manual and in the official GTN support forum. This will solve your problem.

You need to enable legacy mode. More info about how to do this is found in the manual and in the official GTN support forum. This will solve your problem.

Thanks alot  :smile:

Strange thing to do btw.

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hmm, is this a permanent solution or a temporary work-around?  I have not moved up to 3.3 yet, and so far I don't see any advantage in doing so.
  • Upvote 1

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Yes, that is a permanent solution. It is not something temporary and the GTN will work the same way, regardless of legacy mode or not. It is just that on some systems (a few), the screen won't click only in P3D(any version, not just the latest).

Setting the GTN to legacy mode solves this problem. Again, the functionality is the same.