Sign in to follow this  
mjleprix1

wx advantage radar not showing

hi All

Having purchased and installed wx advantage radar all I am getting is a black window square when pressing Alt+8. There is a reference on the Flysimware Learjet website "When selecting our aircraft in the sim they will have these tag names: "RDR_GNS" or "RDR_GTN". Mine only have RDR/GNS etc,which are the models to use when you don't have wx advantage radar. Can anyone who has successfully installed this program be of any help ie is there some instruction I have missed

Many thanks

Mike.

RDR_GNS will include a GNS by Flysimware, which is based on the internal FSX GPS.

RDR_GTN will include the VC for use with the Flight1 Garmin GTN750.

Both VC's will feature the Milviz Radar, in order to make it work however, you have to buy it seperately from MilViz/ REX.

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

thanks . i have the milviz radar and have managed to get it going. But the instructions from Flysimware that I referred to are actually incorrect. However the fault lay with missing files, nothing to do with Flysimware. Now all working well.

Thanks for the help

Mike.