Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

DC-6 plugin not loading

Now I know what to suggest

This, relating to my first PMDG aircraft after hearing of its virtues for such a long time, gives me confidence in the integrity of the company.  I am glad, Kyle, that you did not let this die and pursued it to a logical conclusion.  Kudos to Robert as well for actually finding the problem in his setup.  There are so many options available in this simulator that it is impossible to see all the little things the end user has "tacked" on.

It is great to see the community and the commercial outlet's representative engaged and willing to work the problems out in a logical and civil manner.

I would hope that PMDG would stick with this platform as it is a improving and ever evolving (which has to be a nightmare for a programmer) flight simulator.

Thank you Kyle, and your associates, in providing an excellent product.

John

• Upvote 1

John Wingold

Hello 

I've the same problem. I can't reinstall my dc6. installed and uninstalled as administrator lots of times. I've missed the activation plugin. it's the first time I've this problem with an aircraft

Hello 

I've the same problem. I can't reinstall my dc6. installed and uninstalled as administrator lots of times. I've missed the activation plugin. it's the first time I've this problem with an aircraft

Welcome to the PMDG forum, please note the pinned forum rules that require full names on all posts.

I don't understand "missed the activation plugin."  There is the DC-6 product that the installer loads into XPL, there is not a separate activation product.

I installed and uninstalled numerous times during beta test and that does not create a problem. However, unless you deactivate your license there is no need to reactivate the product.  The only reason to deactivate the license is changing hardware.

Dan Downs KCRP

hello again

Excuse me for my bad English.

Te problem is that after dowloading and installing the new version of Dc6, the plugin there isn't more. I've unsinstalled every plugin because I thought the problem was a conflict with others plugin. Then I've uninstalled and reinstalled dc 6 as administrator but the plugin of dc6 doesn't return.

The old aircraft hasn't problems xp 10.45 or 10.50. My new dc6 has a problem with xp 10.50. This evening I try to control the whole xp installation because I love your dc 6 more than any other aircraft

Paolo Merelli

If you are using Windows OS, the plugins depend on the Visual Studio redistributable files to work.

Make sure these are installed - Vs2010 vs2012 vs2013 32 and 64bit

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Dc6 plugin doesn't go. Every other is ok, but not dc6. I wait for a new pdmg installer.

You are waiting for what?  The 'installer' that you download from PMDG is the latest, there is not another planned.

Perhaps you should use PMDG Product Support here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You have to create a new support account (different from sales account) and submit a trouble ticket. Please provide a full explanation of the problem, at least something more than you've provided here. With all respect, I simply don't understand your problem.

Dan Downs KCRP