Sign in to follow this  
B77W

FTX England not active

Hi

My England FTX doesn't seem to be active, I believe it's just the Global region, but I have no idea how to change it... Historically I remember clicking 'apply' in the top corner of FTX Central 2, but now this seems to have disappeared. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

https://postimg.org/image/4sl2ix19z/

Cheers,

Sam N

Hi

My England FTX doesn't seem to be active, I believe it's just the Global region, but I have no idea how to change it... Historically I remember clicking 'apply' in the top corner of FTX Central 2, but now this seems to have disappeared. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

You must have updated FTX Central 2 to the latest 'Lib's' , in this there was an update to 'FTX Central 2' and that function is no longer there, no need to activate any more.

bob

edit, I don't have Global so clicking on the 'Default' just indicates an ad for global.

Hi

Thanks for the info.

But the England scenery is definitely not active. I've tried removing from P3D and re adding and still isn't showing in game.

Do you know if there's any way to manually override it/downgrade Central?

Cheers,

Sam N

Hi

Thanks for the info.

But the England scenery is definitely not active. I've tried removing from P3D and re adding and still isn't showing in game.

Do you know if there's any way to manually override it/downgrade Central?

What's showing in the Scenery Library.

bob

Are the entries for FTX England ticked in your Scenery Library?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Everything's showing in P3D, but the ground textures look no different to default (I even deactivated the 4 England files in P3D scenery library and it was no different).

Cheers,

Sam N

Everything's showing in P3D, but the ground textures look no different to default (I even deactivated the 4 England files in P3D scenery library and it was no different).

All I can suggest , Unless someone has an answer, is to check through the FTX Central tools , Sync, Installed products, enable or disable ftx products.

bob

Or try the Orbx forum. All you have to do is show your order number and they'll help you.

:smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Hi

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi Sam,

This may not resolve your particular issue, but is certainly worth a try: http://www.avsim.com/topic/489881-latest-orbx-lib-and-blurries/?p=3446847

First make a backup of the SceneryIndexes folder. Just copy and paste it. You will find it in the same folder as your Scenery.cfg file. Check the content and see if there is anything odd, as I discovered, about the numbering sequence. If there are discrepancies then delete everything in the folder and start P3D - it will rebuild the indexes. Now see if anything has changed for the better.

I had problems with blurries and slow tile texture loading following the FTX Central 2.1 LC Unification update. The above appears to have resolved as evidenced by extensive testing in ORBX EU Scotland this afternoon. However, there are still some issues which, hopefully, will be resolved by a further update in the not too distant future.

Regards,

Mike