Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boaz

Any one else been sending logs to MSFS?

Guest Boaz

I have been a participant to MSFS' project of acquiring info and comments from users...After a windows failure, I've lost all my info!Is there anyone out there that have a mail I can send to MSFS for a re sending of the files and links?Also the name of the file, so I can search for it, if I got it on another HDD than the windows one...Boaz...

Guest bobsk8

I was speaking to a Rep from MSFS at the Avsim show regarding the survey, and he said that at this point in time, they are not inputting any data into the system. They may resume it in the future, according to what he told me. I am still sending my reports in, but figuring that they are probably not even looked at , at his point.

Guest firehawk44

I have that problem too. My system crashed and I lost all my saved Outlook e-mails [with registration data] so am unable to retrieve my userid. I figure they probably have enough input by now so won't mess with it anymore. However, if they are monitoring our input, they are probably thinking I quit using FS9 as it has been at least 4 months since my crash.Jim

Guest Calb

Send an email to FS9auto@microsoft.com explaining what happened.I've had occasion to corresond with them twice recently -- one was just over a week ago and I got an IMMEDIATE response to my query.This suggests to me the statement above about them not using the input anymore is incorrect. I suspect the quoted source is not from the division handling the study and is not up to date.Interestingly -- two months ago I went through an illness that seriously curtailed my use of FS. I decided to drop out of the study. I unloaded the logger and sent an email advising them of same. Again, I got an IMMEDIATE reply encouraging me to stay in it even though my participation was limited.Judge for yourself.Cal (CYXX)

Guest Boaz

Many many thanks you guys!I have written to them, and hope they reply...I see this as a unique way of them finding out how and what we go through of ups and downs, great idea and very very cool to be a part of!Boaz...