Sign in to follow this  
marko122

Airsimmer support and tabletpc

I have activated airsimmer in TabletPC,but it don't let me to download updates and liveries, it's always saying "Setup could not be started.Error=193.Skipping packet.
And i can't even register to the support forum it's always saying "The following errors were found: Your answer to the challenge question was not valid. Please try again."

I have activated airsimmer in TabletPC,but it don't let me to download updates and liveries, it's always saying "Setup could not be started.Error=193.Skipping packet.

And i can't even register to the support forum it's always saying "The following errors were found: Your answer to the challenge question was not valid. Please try again."

I think Airsimmer may be a dead project. I want to say it was abandoned a few years ago.

NAX669.png

Many folks found that they needed a few attempts to get the update to work. Keep trying.

Try again also for the support forum. Although the project is dead the forum is still useful to read many of the older posts which can help you.

Airsimmer A320 has it's quirks, but it is the best A320 for FS9.

If you get nowhere, don't forget Flight1 has a 30day refund policy.

Peter Schluter

It's hard to believe that Flight1 is still selling this product since it's been unsupported for years.

NAX669.png

It's hard to believe that Flight1 is still selling this product since it's been unsupported for years.

+1

Regards,

Joe Esposito

But the problem is that i can't even register to their forum,maybe someone of you is a member and can try to search for error=193 (Skipping packet) ? Anyway thanks for reply.

But the problem is that i can't even register to their forum,maybe someone of you is a member and can try to search for error=193 (Skipping packet) ? Anyway thanks for reply.

I did that before replying. There is no "fix", and the concensus is that it is caused by the server being down. Those who had the same 193 error did manage to update a few days later.

It may be that the same problem is causing your failure to register on the forum. I can only suggest to keep trying and if you get nowhere, then get a refund from Flight1.

Peter Schluter

I don't see the Airsimmer Airbus for sale on Flight 1's site. Did you purchase this recently or are you reinstalling?

NAX669.png

It does not show on Flight1's site, but when you buy it through the airsimmer website it is a Flight1 installer/purchase procedure.

My advice to marko is to contact Flight1 and let them know the problems you are having re-installing/updating.

Peter Schluter

If it requires contact with Airsimmer's server, there is little that Flight1 can do to help you.

DJ

I agree with pschlute and would contact Flight One to let them know you are unable download updates.  Although, the Airsimmer A320 version used in the Flight One Installer is probably the latest being as it has been abandoned.  At least you are able to fly the aircraft.

Does anyone know if the Airsimmer A320 works okay with Windows 10?

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I agree with pschlute and would contact Flight One to let them know you are unable download updates.  Although, the Airsimmer A320 version used in the Flight One Installer is probably the latest being as it has been abandoned.  At least you are able to fly the aircraft.

Does anyone know if the Airsimmer A320 works okay with Windows 10?

I did not manage to launch the Flight1 installer on Win10.... have sent a message to Flight1to know if there is a solution....

too much, too soon....