Sign in to follow this  
Patco Lch

Thanks Kyle

Just wanted to publicly thank Kyle Rogers and PMDG staff for the help with my last ticket. Those guys are great though everyone already knows it.

• Upvote 2

Vic green

Just wanted to publicly thank Kyle Rogers and PMDG staff for the help with my last ticket. Those guys are great though everyone already knows it.

Thanks Vic! Much appreciated!

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

10000000000000000000000000% agree :)

• Upvote 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Yes a good opportunity just to say how superb a contributor to this forum Kyle is. If you want a detailed and informed response, just wait for Kyle to spot your thread.

10000000000000000000000000% agree :)

Thanks again guys. Glad that the former instructor in me can still find use somewhere.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks again guys. Glad that the former instructor in me can still find use somewhere.

:wink:  +1

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Hello Kyle:

I don't want to overdo the accolades, so that they don't "go to your head"   :smile:

However, as one checks the PMDG forums, it is impossible not to notice your quick responses, your honest ones ("I don't know but I will ask") and your "polite" ones ("Have you tried Tutorial 1?") and your technical ones.

Thanks for the effort, it is noted and appreciated.

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

:wink:  +1

Thanks!

I don't want to overdo the accolades, so that they don't "go to your head"  

Haha - very good point, and smart.

I appreciate it all the same.

----------

Ryan and Paul are also very active in the queue, particularly at the times of day when I usually can't be, and when the answer goes over my head (they've been at it much longer than I have), so big shout out to them as well.

Kyle Rodgers

"Yes a good opportunity just to say how superb a contributor to this forum Kyle is."

"Ryan and Paul are also very active in the queue, particularly at the times of day when I usually can't be, and when the answer goes over my head (they've been at it much longer than I have), so big shout out to them as well."

This is one of the reasons I think PMDG aircraft are, if anything, underpriced. The forum & tech support is unmatched, and this level of expertise doesn't come free.  

Hans Soule

+1 on all the above.  Also, for those who haven't already, check out Kyle's instructional video's on PMDG products on You tube when you're ready to take to the next level. Excellent delivery and teaching style that really made it for me.

Hat's off to you Kyle for maintaining your spirit and enthusiasm in enriching this hobby after all these years. Your consistency and commitment are most commendable, as is your level of expertise. As an added bonus, I find your "tasteful" sarcasm (aka frustration) very entertaining. . Take that as a compliment please. All part of the fun for me.