Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

Active Sky 2016 and Active Sky Cloud Art (AS16 & ASCA) Preview Screenshots.

Yea  strange  took me  ages  trying  to work  why  it  wasn't,  gave  up and  went  to fspilotshop

Peter, may I ask why all your posts have such odd and uneven spacing between words?.. It makes your posts hard to read, and is a bit strange. :smile:

Peter, may I ask why all your posts have such odd and uneven spacing between words?.. It makes your posts hard to read, and is a bit strange.

Don't know must be  the space bar being  pressed down to long or somehow being registered being  pressed twice how is this better

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

how is this better

A little Peter. Perhaps the keyboard repeat delay speed needs turning down a few notches.

Reading your posts is like climbing uneven stairs: not impossible, but more awkward than it should be :lol:

Guest happy2

Just got as16 but  I cant use it as it doesn't work with p3d v3.2 ! :LMAO:

I have 3.2 running so sweet i wont update to 3.3.5

oh good grief. that was 70 euros wasted

Just got as16 but  I cant use it as it doesn't work with p3d v3.2 ! :LMAO:

I have 3.2 running so sweet i wont update to 3.3.5

oh good grief. that was 70 euros wasted

Quote from HiFi: 

Prepar3D v3.2.3+ (AS16 for Prepar3D)

So why shouldn't it work with your version?

Philipp Schwaegerl

Guest happy2

ah

tiss becawse i have p3d 3.2.0 which is to early.

Guest happy2

it just that its running soo smooth with 3.2.0

and i have a fixed base sim with my p3d if the install of 3.3.5 all gose wrong itl take weeks to fix.

i thing i will have a look at rex sky force when it comes out.

As a sidenote, does anyone have any preliminary time frame for that silver bullet sky force? If memory serves me right, I read something of about 3 months from now on their forum, which I'm inclined to interpret as around X-mas - when we'll probably have P3D4x64 and all's back to square 1.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

it just that its running soo smooth with 3.2.0

and i have a fixed base sim with my p3d if the install of 3.3.5 all gose wrong itl take weeks to fix.

i thing i will have a look at rex sky force when it comes out.

If you follow the install guide in the P3D forum here on avsim it will be easy. You only need to uninstall the client and reinstall the new client. I switched and v3.3 preforms better. http://www.avsim.com/topic/484945-how-do-i-update-prepar3d-v3-using-the-new-installers/

Richie Walsh

Guest happy2

Thanks richie i will bave a look at that tonight.

As a sidenote, does anyone have any preliminary time frame for that silver bullet sky force? If memory serves me right, I read something of about 3 months from now on their forum, which I'm inclined to interpret as around X-mas - when we'll probably have P3D4x64 and all's back to square 1.

MIchael - In the video from Simcon, Reed from Rex stated 3 months but likely sooner.  That would be before early Sept...but yeah, never know with these things!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Guest happy2

ah well . the result i dreaded has happened . i installed the p3d v3.3.5 client all seemed OKish so i installed active sky 2016 and BANG after that nothing i did helped as soon as i click the fly button p3d just disappears??.

i have got back to something usable but i don't know if its stable. i couldn't find the p3d v3.2 client so i ended up installing 3.0.1 then shoving the backed up p3d v3.1 exe into the root folder & replaced 3.0.1 that seems to work ! next step is to reinstall the old active sky next & see if it goes bang .

I have had this sort of thing before & the best way to sort it is usualy to get a new hd and reinstall the os & start again. drastic but saves a lot of time in the long run.

oh i wish i had left well alone. :Cry:

Guest happy2

OK update then. i have the p3dv3.1 running and looks ok active sky next with the latest update is running and is ok. 

I put the antivirus back in & excluded everything to do with the sim & thats OK.

checked the hardware throttals overhead etc & they all seem OK. :good:

so its just suck it and see for now i suppose i can fire it up tomorrow night for a flight :Waiting:

fingers crossed