Sign in to follow this  
PilotJGenius

The PMDG 777 liveries are not working

Hello,

I recently purchased the PMDG 777 series and I fell in love with flying it. I wanted to look in further into the realism into flying it so I went to the operation centre and tried to add the Virgin Australia livery but I don't know how. It is installed but I don't know how to set/ download that aircraft livery as the one I want on the aircraft. If there is I file that downloads into the computer, I have no idea where it has downloaded. It's not only for that livery, I've tried it on others and had the same result.

Please help as soon as possible,

Thanks.

I recently purchased the PMDG 777 series and I fell in love with flying it. I wanted to look in further into the realism into flying it so I went to the operation centre and tried to add the Virgin Australia livery but I don't know how. It is installed but I don't know how to set/ download that aircraft livery as the one I want on the aircraft. If there is I file that downloads into the computer, I have no idea where it has downloaded. It's not only for that livery, I've tried it on others and had the same result.

Please help as soon as possible,

Hi, PilotJGenius,

If the livery is showing in the Livery Manager or Livery Downloader for your aircraft in the OC then it is installed.

When you select an aircraft, do you have the box checked that says "show all variations"?  It's at the bottom of the aircraft selection page.

Also, PMDG wants you to sign your full name in its forums.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

No, I cannot find any of the things you have mentioned in the operations centre.

Open the Op Center.  Make sure you are connected to the internet.  Go to the Livery Downloader for the 777 you want.  You should see many available liveries, after a few seconds of downloading.  There is a Virgin Atlantic livery (fictional) for the 200LR and one for the 300ER. Click on the "Download" button next to the one you want, wait a minute or so and it should be installed.

Again, PMDG wants you to sign your full name in its forums.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

It does say installed in the operations centre in livery downloads but when j go into fsx it isn't there.

Again, when you go to select an aircraft, and you see a window the small pictures for each available aircraft, is the box "Show all variations" checked at the bottom of the window?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

It does say installed in the operations centre in livery downloads but when j go into fsx it isn't there.

As  mike  has explained  in his  previous post  in which you  havnt  done  as  yet its a  rule  that you need  to add  your  full name  to each  post  since  you might  find  your  pots  being  deleted.  Best way  is to add  your name  in the signature   block   will save  you  posting  your  name  each  time.

If the operation centre  is  saying its installed  than  make  sure   in  fsx  that  you have  ticked  the box  that  says  shows  all variants  as  Mike  has  explained iin  the above  post

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Sorry, after this message I'll change my name.

Where in fsx do I have to go to find out if the variable/s is / are on?

What are the directions? sorry I'm new to the simulator,

Thanks

Where in fsx do I have to go to find out if the variable/s is / are on

Start  fsx  and  when  you  open up the  Aircraft selection screen on the bottom  there  is  a box  that  says  shows  all variants  tick this  box

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg