Taxi2Gate VHHH

FlyTampa YSSY

Aerosoft AES

FSDT GSX

• Upvote 2

I concur! :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Thanks I am constantly worried about out of memory and try not to change to an outside view that causes the exterior textures to load into memory until after I have landed and can safely see no oom for the full flight. I know some people do not like dark screenshots or a lot of cockpit views though.

• Upvote 1

Excellent!!! :smile: 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

@700200lrf nice shots :) 
Now you mentioned your concern for oom, and since you're on dx9, are you running Flytampa Kai Tak as well when you departed Chep Lap Kok? Considering all the addons you were running sounds like you were in the green zone and your settings are smack bang on the right spot. I am still on the fence with getting Taxi2gate Chep Lap Kok, since I've had only bad experiences at the start with KMCO. 
But searching around, even with KSEA, overall it seems ok. 
Just wanted to know how it is in terms of ooms, together with Fly Tampa Kai Tak, leaving Hong Kong and approaching if there are any issues? 

Cheers

@700200lrf nice shots :) 

Now you mentioned your concern for oom, and since you're on dx9, are you running Flytampa Kai Tak as well when you departed Chep Lap Kok? Considering all the addons you were running sounds like you were in the green zone and your settings are smack bang on the right spot. I am still on the fence with getting Taxi2gate Chep Lap Kok, since I've had only bad experiences at the start with KMCO. 

But searching around, even with KSEA, overall it seems ok. 

Just wanted to know how it is in terms of ooms, together with Fly Tampa Kai Tak, leaving Hong Kong and approaching if there are any issues? 

Cheers

Myke, I did not have an OOM on this flight. FlyTampa YSSY and T2G VHHH are lighter than most airports for texture memory size. I have had OOM issues going into T2Gate VHHH when flying from FSDT LAX and ZRH but now I purchased FSX Steam and do not have a memory problem.

• Upvote 1