Sign in to follow this  
Guest allblack

Ultimate Traffic Updater

Guest allblack

Hi all.I've had UT for a year now, and now it's about time to ask for help with the Updater...I seem to be doing things right, according to ®TFM, and I'm presented with a list:Aircraft Repaints (90)Default FS2004 AFCAD Files (70)Addon Scenery FS2004 Files (50)In brackets are the number of files in each category I'm presented with.I'm not too sure what to do with this info. Additional repaints don't seem that exciting, and when I downloaded a few they didn't drop-off the list, and reduce the 90 to 87...The same with the following two - I installed about half a dozen of each, again when I went back in they were still there. I would have thought that when an offered update was installed, it would have removed itself from the list? If not, how are you meant to know what's new, and what you already have?I also found it odd there weren't new/updated timetables on offer??The Effective Date of my UT is 15-12-03 > 21-12-03. What do I need to do to make this a bit more current?Thanks all. I've read the Manual, but clearly I'm still missing something. I even got The Other Half to read it, coz she considers a males ability to read a Manual (and ask for directions) to be genetically impossible. No help there either.Thanks all. REALLY looking forward to being put in my place.CheersTim

Guest allblack

Oh ####.I think I've killed it.I found a downward-pointing arrow top-right to remove previously downloaded files from the list.I clicked on this, and now I have nothing! It's telling me there are no new files to download, but what about the stuff that didn't have it's boxes checked??Can anyone tell me how to get back to the list of files, in effect undo clicking on the arrow?Off to keep trying..C yaTimNZWN