Sign in to follow this  
Domobaby

Aerosoft Airbus + FSUIPC + Cargo Doors

Good day to all,

I have posted this on the other relevant forums as well, but response time on there is somewhat slower. 

With FSUIPC 4.955 (Jun 2016) + P3DV3.2 + Aerosoft Airbus X....I cannot open the Cargo Doors. The correct button on the MCDU, it only ever controls the Front Left door. 

If I delete FSUIPC4.DLL then I can correctly operate the Cargo doors.

Does anyone have any idea why this is? I cannot fly without FSUIPC of course. Outstandingly frustrating.

Regards,

Dom

Have you checked whether you have a double entry of FSUIPC in the dll.xml at the two locations?

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Preap3D v3\    and

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3Dv3\

The entry referring to the FSUIPC.DLL should only be present in the dll.xml file of the AppData location. Both dll.xml files will be merged when P3D loads, but the AppData dll file will be loaded last.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

I will check later thank you Cargostorm. 

Playing through my mind was also maybe I should update to 3.3 from 3.2 but I don't think that should change anything.

Regards,

Dom

Technically, it should make no difference if you use 3.2 or 3.3.  But v3.3 performs superb and I regard it as the currently best platform. Solely for that reason, an update of client and content is worth it.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

I can confirm that FSUIPC.dll was only referenced in the app data location 

With FSUIPC 4.955 (Jun 2016) + P3DV3.2 + Aerosoft Airbus X....I cannot open the Cargo Doors. The correct button on the MCDU, it only ever controls the Front Left door.

Hi Dom,

Are you starting the Airbus from "cold and dark?" There's a bug in the Airbus initialization and the fuel/pax/cargo do not get automatically loaded. You need to manually load everything from the right MCDU, then the doors will operate.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe