Sign in to follow this  
Battu

Freemesh X, lake problem

I'm using FTX Global and Freemesh X, and have this problem in all lakes, how i fix it? thanks

13584848_1087490767979394_5433010480278313502802_1087490757979395_3585755650222513582187_1087490764646061_89271001757048

I don't think that problem has anything to do with Freemesh. I use it and I do not have that problem. I would go through my scenery library and disable things one by one.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

the default lakes have their elevations set to match the default mesh, which is not as accurate as the freemesh, so they are off by some meters as your images show.

there is not really a 'fix' for it in your case. either don't use a custom mesh, or get a vector product such as ftx vector or utx that includes accurate levels for the lakes and they will match the more accurate mesh..

cheers

-andy crosby

I had the same issue - fixed after installing vector.

Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

thanks Bruce, i'm reluctant about Vector, because he have very impact on my FPS. But if he is the solution, i'll try it.

I think others have adequately described the problem and the solution. I do recommend a Vectors package to avoid these issues.