I ran an diagnostic test on my video card an it came up to the primary surface test it did not fail it said it could not run it???? So I went out and got and new one ran the the test same thing??? I'am running windows 10 in an Alienware -51 My driver is new and I jut put in windows 10.Could use some help...Thanks

Aleinware Area-51 Windows 10 Pro Intel i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz 12 GB RAM GeForce 770 Graphic Card

I ran an diagnostic test on my video card an it came up to the primary surface test it did not fail it said it could not run it???? So I went out and got and new one ran the the test same thing??? I'am running windows 10 in an Alienware -51 My driver is new and I jut put in windows 10.Could use some help...Thanks

So you are running the primary surface test because

you are having other problems with the video card?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

I have a lot of other problems had to format my drive and re install windows 10 FSX when in,but flying it is not right in the scenery was not right and real unstable...so I ran some diagnostic test and every thing else pass wit no problems.Got to the card it did not fail the test it said it could not run it??I think it is windows 10 and my alienware 51 just do not see eye to eye on some things?????

Aleinware Area-51 Windows 10 Pro Intel i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz 12 GB RAM GeForce 770 Graphic Card

I have a lot of other problems had to format my drive and re install windows 10 FSX when in,but flying it is not right in the scenery was not right and real unstable...so I ran some diagnostic test and every thing else pass wit no problems.Got to the card it did not fail the test it said it could not run it??I think it is windows 10 and my alienware 51 just do not see eye to eye on some things?????

Hate to say it but probably best to go back to Dell for support.

Is it still under warranty?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

No it is not,I got an guy to look at it Monday,thanks for the reply