Sign in to follow this  
DarrianCZE

FSUIPC Crash - problem with ai_player.dll

Hello guys,

my friend is having this problem. Unfortunately he does not speak English, so I am writing you on his behalf.

We are experiencing following error

WLsr.png

If we hit Yes (ano). Then CTD immediately follows.

Here is error log. It is in Czech, but it is pointing out to the faulty ai_player.dll library.

Název chybující aplikace: fsx.exe, verze: 10.0.62615.0, časové razítko: 0x559f9a9a
Název chybujícího modulu: ai_player.dll, verze: 10.0.62615.0, časové razítko: 0x559f9ab4
Kód výjimky: 0xc0000005
Posun chyby: 0x00036099
ID chybujícího procesu: 0x12cc
Čas spuštění chybující aplikace: 0x01d1d7a86e94980b
Cesta k chybující aplikaci: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe
Cesta k chybujícímu modulu: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\ai_player.dll
ID zprávy: 0fd62eaf-5f73-4cec-9f51-e373cc8c9d55
Úplný název chybujícího balíčku: 
ID aplikace související s chybujícím balíčkem: 

I will translate some parts of the log if needed.

We would like to avoid reinstall of the FSX because it is filled with addons.

Thanks for your help :)

Jan Podlipsky

First, I would try to delete that certain module and let it rebuild it.

If that doesn't work, if you uninstall then reinstall FSUIPC, nothing will break? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best of luck!

Grant

First, I would try to delete that certain module and let it rebuild it.

If that doesn't work, if you uninstall then reinstall FSUIPC, nothing will break? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best of luck!

Grant

I have tried to replace the module with mine from the ordinary FSX, and it crashed. It said that some files are corrupt and reinstall is needed. We have verified game integrity cache via Steam, it has downloaded a few things, and we were back in the base of the problem.

We have also reinstalled FSUIPC, and after installation it happened again.

Jan Podlipsky

If we hit Yes (ano). Then CTD immediately follows.

This is not the latest version of the fsuipc utility.  The latest is 4.9.5.5 http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html.  The module is periodically updated to fix bugs so it is important you have the latest installed.  You are correct in selecting 'Yes' when asked if you want to run the module.  This is part of the Windows security.  If you select no, the module will still run but you will be asked again and again.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

We have also reinstalled FSUIPC, and after installation it happened again.

The latest version is FSUIPC version 4.955c,(full install required) if that doesn't work you may be better posting on Mr Dowson support forum as he normally only sorts out problems there.

bob

edit I see Jim got in first, quick off the mark as usual.