Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

New LFMN Nice... Anyone?

Hi,

Justsim released a new version of LFMN:
http://secure.simmarket.com/justsim-nice-cote-dazur-airport-lfmn_fsx-p3d.phtml

Anyone bought it yet?

What are your first impressions and can you tell something about the VAS footprint?

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

I will buy it tomorrow and report back

Carsten U

Are JustSim part of the ORBx development team?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

They seem to partner because it seems that this airport is supposed to integrate in the upcoming ORBX Côte d'Azur cityscape product. 

Hans

Performance is outstanding on my system. Really great.

Only thing is that this SODE rubbish is not working.

All i can say is that this airport is a must buy for anyone flying in europe.

Cheers, Carsten

• Upvote 1

Carsten U

SODE is indeed working well! There are just no SODE integrated Jetways. They may be come with an update.

Otherwise the airport is perfect. Performance is very very good. 

VAS is fairly good. No problems in P3D v3.3.5 (around 3.1 GB). Settings on my system are extremly high. Flight done with PMDG NGX and AS Airbus.

Philipp Schwaegerl

SODE is indeed working well! There are just no SODE integrated Jetways. They may be come with an update.

Otherwise the airport is perfect. Performance is very very good.

VAS is fairly good. No problems in P3D v3.3.5 (around 3.1 GB). Settings on my system are extremly high. Flight done with PMDG NGX and AS Airbus.

Hmmmm so what else is working in terms of sode ?

I press tab s and it only shows "no triggerable objects within 12 km".

I donˋt get it ☹️

Carsten U

Thanks for the info gents!

Currently I have AS Nice installed, but I will transfer soon to Justsim version.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Performance is outstanding on my system. Really great.

Only thing is that this SODE rubbish is not working.

All i can say is that this airport is a must buy for anyone flying in europe.

Cheers, Carsten

I agree. Have not tested the SODE thing yet, but the airport looks really good, with very nice sun reflections and water effects over the tarmac. I think these guys at JustSim are using the P3Dv3 scenery SDK that LM is supporting for future scenery development.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

SODE can be used for more than just Jetways. They use it for the lightning and other animated stuff. Jetways, like I said, may come.

Philipp Schwaegerl

Thanks for the HU, looks really good and been looking forward to a new Nice in P3Dv3 for a long time!

Richard Åsberg

Currently I have AS Nice installed, but I will transfer soon to Justsim version.

Is the new one really so much superior to the AS Nice? It might be worth only if it is a regular destination. I am still struggling...

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Can't really comment on the AS version, but I bought it yesterday and really like it.  I did have some texture clipping though , but that may have something to do with my troubled setup at the moment rather than the scenery itself.

For anyone on the latest version of P3D (or even P3Dv2.5 IIRC) the AS version is ruled out.

Richard Åsberg

For anyone on the latest version of P3D (or even P3Dv2.5 IIRC) the AS version is ruled out.

I'm not sure what you mean with 'ruled out', but if you mean that you can not install in P3D then that is not correct.

I'm running it in P3D V3.2 and so far did not have an issue with it, it looks fine.

If you mean that AS Nice was not build for P3D V3 then you are absolutely right.

That is also the reason why I will buy the Justsim version.