Sign in to follow this  
FSXCYYZEGLL

Does Captain Sim 767 have no emergency Procedures?

I've had the most recent version of the captain sim 767 for over a year and 4 months ago I was flying from Istanbul to Toronto and for some reason my 3rd IRS was showing failure, anyways I sent all the procedures and documentation to another computer, and when I opened them up I realised a very big issue in my case, there were absolutely no emergency procedures. They weren't secretly hidden in the normal procedures or aircraft dynamics, it's just they weren't there.

Eventually using PDMG 747 procedures I worked with the IRS and continued with the flight, but I am still very confused as to why there aren't any emergency procedures for the captain sim 767, since things like engine failures and other stuff is a part of flying as well, especially practicing it. And when pilot error causes a mistake it is critical for the pilots to have a checklist to rely on so they can fix the issue. My major question is, is there an emergency procedures area for the captain sim 767( and where can I find it), and if not where can I find accurate emergency procedures for the 767-300?

Signed Jon Alxander

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The captain sim 767 is nothing but a big emergency in its entirety. I have not been able to fly that plan with out some abnormal procedure since launch. But to answer the question no. They have a bunch of modelled button,switches and levers but most of them have no function beginning with the pack tempature knobs

The captain sim 767 is nothing but a big emergency in its entirety. I have not been able to fly that plan with out some abnormal procedure since launch. But to answer the question no. They have a bunch of modelled button,switches and levers but most of them have no function beginning with the pack tempature knobs

Ok, you wouldn't by chance happen to know where I could find any 767 emergency procedures? Thanks for the reply.

Try a google search for Boeing 767 FCOM, FCTM and QRH documents. My guess is the QRH covers emergencies.

Try a google search for Boeing 767 FCOM, FCTM and QRH documents. My guess is the QRH covers emergencies.

Thank you very much, I found one online and it seems to basically cover everything. And your right QRH covers the emergency procedures.

Signed Jon Alxander

Sign in to follow this