Sign in to follow this  
Hardy6

PMDG 737NGX Base Package for FSX

The plane shows up in FSX-SE. I put the activation key in. It's says, key is out of date , no longer any good. Order code,  ([removed]). Would some tell me if this purchase is any good. I'm starting with a fresh ssd drive. W10 disk version, or full version. Eset trued off, use internet explore, as the browser. I can't run it as admin till it's installed. Two simconects showing in the hard drive. If this isn't directed to PMDG, let me know. I need those codes to be verified. Thanks Stan.

I'd recommend editing and removing your key for the post and replacing it with NGXX-XXXX-... so on. 

If you bought it a while ago, I'm thinking you might have to purchase the extended download service from the PMDG website for $5. Their download links are only valid for a certain period of time, I don't remember how long off the top of my head but I ran into the same problem a couple years ago. I would check with them through a support ticket first however, in case that is isn't the problem. Plus they're always helpful and know what they're doing

Jim Schroeder

i9 9900k @ 5.0ghz | Gigabyte GTX1080ti | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3600 

The plane shows up in FSX-SE. I put the activation key in,. It's says, key is out of date , no longer any good. Order code, (GHV2071474405). Would some tell me if this purchase is any good. I'm starting with a fresh ssd drive. W10 disk version, or full version. Eset trued off, use internet explore, as the browser. I can't run it as admin till it's installed. Two simconects showing in the hard drive. If this isn't directed to PMDG, let me know. I need those codes to be verified. Thanks Stan.

Hi, Stan,

If you bought it directly from PMDG, you should be able to see your activation number by logging onto your account there.  While you're at it, you should make sure you have the most recent version, which is 1.10.64621.  If you don't have that version you need to download the entire installation file, uninstall the previous version and install the current one.  PMDG no longer charges for downloads.

If you purchased from Aerosoft, you should contact them.

I agree with Jim that you should remove your order number and activation number from your post.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

The plane shows up in FSX-SE. I put the activation key in. It's says, key is out of date , no longer any good. Order code,  ([removed]). Would some tell me if this purchase is any good. I'm starting with a fresh ssd drive. W10 disk version, or full version. Eset trued off, use internet explore, as the browser. I can't run it as admin till it's installed. Two simconects showing in the hard drive. If this isn't directed to PMDG, let me know. I need those codes to be verified. Thanks Stan.

Please contact us at our support site. That is the only place where you should communicate sensitive information like activation keys. This is the customer support forum, so just about anyone and everyone has access to your activation key now, up until I removed it. They'd still have to get access to an installer, but exposing a key like that is a big deal.

If you bought it a while ago, I'm thinking you might have to purchase the extended download service from the PMDG website for $5. Their download links are only valid for a certain period of time, I don't remember how long off the top of my head but I ran into the same problem a couple years ago.

We stopped requiring this about a year ago. If you log in, click View Previous Orders and you'll see an active link on your order page.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks everyone, problem solved. You can close this topic.