Sign in to follow this  
mitchb

FSX addon scenery capacity

is there a mb or gb limit to the amount files you can put into FSX addon scenery ?

I think I hit the limit, after the last one I put in all the entries in the priority window went blank.

removing some entries from the addons was no help. Had to go back to a restore point to get it workin again

also---- would it be possible to make up separate "addon scenery" folders and swap them out, say by country ?

Have a look at Scenery Config Editor: http://fs-sceditor.sourceforge.net/. It has a feature called scenery "groups" which sounds like what you want.

EDIT: I don't know of any limit to the number of scenery addons, disk space or number of files. Some people have hundreds of addons without any problems.

Barry Friedman

my FSX STEAM is really messed up. got scenery config editor.it says I have 258 files of which 252 are corrupted !!!

why I don't know. I want to start over with a clean installation.

How do I do it ???.