Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Caterinicchio

NGX is there, but its not there.

Hi, I have recently download the expansion pack for the 737. The 600-700 pack. After installation and activation were successful, I started the sim and fired up the aircraft. To my splendor it was functioning correctly.............for about the first 20 seconds after initialization. After that. the camera bounced very slightly, like something had been loaded. All screens were functional, but they were stuck. If I moved the throttles, the EGT displays stay the same. The FMC buttons would all work but screen has no response. Same thing for all buttons and switches. Funny thing is its like the plane is there but its like paused or something. Like stuck in time. Sounds respond accordingly to throttle input even though throttles dont move. When I go outside, the fan blades are not spinning. This is very strange, and I've not really seen any info regarding any thing similar on the forums. Any help or additional info would be greatly appreciated! 

Cheers,

Daniel Caterinicchio

Any help or additional info would be greatly appreciated! 

FSX:Steam Edition, or FSX?

Kyle Rodgers

Sound like you are loading the PMDG aircraft when a PMDG aircraft is already loaded.  Be sure you do not make the PMDG aircraft your default aircraft in FSX, I leave it as the Trike at my home airport.  The Introduction document that you received with the product covers this as well.

Dan Downs KCRP

I've had the NGX base package for a long time now, and that has been operating fine, so this seems a bit strange to me that this is doing this.

Probably a change in how you're doing things, honestly. What is spinning in the window when you load the sim?

Kyle Rodgers

The default Trike is. 

Is it asking to activate each time you try to use it? If so, make sure you're providing your 600/700 key and not your 800/900 key.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi, I have recently download the expansion pack for the 737. The 600-700 pack. After installation and activation were successful, I started the sim and fired up the aircraft. To my splendor it was functioning correctly.............for about the first 20 seconds after initialization. After that. the camera bounced very slightly, like something had been loaded. All screens were functional, but they were stuck. If I moved the throttles, the EGT displays stay the same. The FMC buttons would all work but screen has no response. Same thing for all buttons and switches. Funny thing is its like the plane is there but its like paused or something. Like stuck in time. Sounds respond accordingly to throttle input even though throttles dont move. When I go outside, the fan blades are not spinning. This is very strange, and I've not really seen any info regarding any thing similar on the forums. Any help or additional info would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, Daniel,

Just to cover this base, are you starting up each time with a fresh startup of FSX and a new flight situation?  In other words are you by any chance using a saved flight?  Sometimes files in a saved flight get damaged and produce weird results.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Oh, I may have by accident have been using the wrong key. Let me try that.

Mike,

Hello sir, I dont believe this is the issue, as I use the "Free Flight" option prior to the loading of the aircraft. 

I appreciate your time and suggestion!

Cheers,

Daniel Caterinicchio

Scandinavian13

I much as I wanted to say your recommendation rectified the issue, unfortunately that was no the case. I entered the the proper serial code and the same problem still persisted. If you are out of suggestions, I wonder if it would be recommendable to file a support ticket to PMDG? 

Thanks,

Daniel Caterinicchio

ok are  you copying  and  pasting  your key and  not  manually   entering  your  key,  not  typo error?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

so  is the ngx  base package  working  correctly  and  the  expansion is  the only  one  you having issues with? running  fsx  as  admin

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg