Sign in to follow this  
skthomas

Prepar3d JetStream 41

Do any of you know if the PMDG Jetstream 41 is capable of being installed in Prepar3d V3?  I suspect no, but I've seen some guys get it installed somehow.  I only use P3D not FSX, so the migration tool is out of the question.  Thanks in advance for your replies!

• Upvote 1

As far as I recall, the JS4100 release for prepar3d is still being evaluated by PMDG. Latest official word is a loooong time ago though. Haven't heard anything official for at least a year a think... Still have my fingers crossed though - love that plane, and miss it from my sim.

Yes yes yes... they are probably tired of hearing me ask for this..., but I think the FSXSE and P3D versions are still on the to-do list.

It is a breach of EULA to try to install it in any manner into P3D.

Dan Downs KCRP

Be good to see it on P3D with some upgrades and fixes to the outstanding bugs. Great little plane, and good one for Air Hauler

You can't. The J41 is not license for use in P3D.

I decided to read the EULA (VERSION v1.10.1016) for this plane. It appears that it makes no mentioning of the type of flight simulator in which it may be installed. What is the official position on this? Is there a part in the EULA that prohibits installing the J41 in P3D? If yes, where?

Peter

Perhaps its not explicit because the product predates PMDGs commercial relationship with Boeing and Lockheed-Martin.  You will note that the EULA restricts use to entertainment only and the L-M product is excluded for entertainment by it's EULA.  Note that any FSX version of NGX or 777 is restricted to entertainment only and a separate license and product is required for use in P3D... just extend that logic.

Dan Downs KCRP

Installing this software in P3D is outside of the limits set in place by the EULA. Do not do it.

Kyle Rodgers