Sign in to follow this  
Der Fuchs

New Trinidad TB21 GT Turbo what about GTN 750?

There is any upcoming update planned for this new product to include the awesome F1 GTN 750 and / or GTN 650?

Thanks a lot

• Upvote 1

Fabian Fuchs  belgium-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gi

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I would like the GTN 750 too :wink:

Bons vols

Yvan

Yeah, I would love to see that too. It is the only thing preventing me from buying it. Its a beautiful aircraft but I hate the default GPS, to have an aircraft with the default GPS I use the default aircrafts.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

lionheart

Member Since 25 Jun 2013

OFFLINE Last Active Nov 26 2013 04:51 AM

OK, for me this is a NO GO to buy any Lionheart product

Why? Simply because Bill hasn't visited AVSIM for awhile?

I've emailed him to inquire about the forum here at AVSIM and whether he intends to resume posting here or not.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

"Simply" because after taking a look at this forum I saw lot of unanswered questions... 

No support, no €

my choice

Of course it's your choice. This has never been an official support forum for Lionheart Creations, just as many others here are also not official, company sponsored forums.

Fr. Bill    

"Simply" because after taking a look at this forum I saw lot of unanswered questions... 

No support, no €

my choice

Hello Fuchy,

As stated on this forum header, all customer service at Lionheart Creations is one on one via email.  My service is excellent.  Sorry that you require a forum here for purchases.

Kind regards,

Bill

LHC

Hey guys, 

In answer to this post. There will be no GTN750 built into the virtual panel of the Trinidad series.  I am sorry.

You can have it in a popup, but not on the model itself.  It is a hurrendous amount of work to create parts and map them with Ambient Occlusions, etc, etc, all for one different gauge that some people use.  

Perhaps someone will come out with a Trinidad that has a panel designed for this gauge.

Kind regards,

Bill

LHC

• Like 1

Even the other upcoming (non-LHC) Trinidad won't allow a GTN 750, just a GTN 650, due to available panel space.

Even the other upcoming (non-LHC) Trinidad won't allow a GTN 750, just a GTN 650, due to available panel space.

kidding??

ImPtW.jpg

kidding??

Nope, only citing this post:

In the virtual cockpit you'll be able to use the Flight1 GTN 650 in place of the GNS 430, however it won't be possible to use the GTN 750 as there is not enough panel space to accommodate it.

So while it works in the real world, these two/three implementations of the TB10/20/21 can't have it.

So while it works in the real world, these two/three implementations of the TB10/20/21 can't have it.

Since the GTN750 & GTN650 units replace not only the GNS430, but also the audio panel, transponder and the COM2/NAV2 radio, there is plenty of room on the center stack for them. They just don't want to do it... :Shame On You:

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

Since the GTN750 & GTN650 units replace not only the GNS430, but also the audio panel, transponder and the COM2/NAV2 radio, there is plenty of room on the center stack for them. They just don't want to do it... :Shame On You:

as seen on the picture I post ;)