Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Active Sky Cloud Art for FSX & P3D - Released!

It was not my intention to start an argument about what is good or bad feedback. The only thing I tried to say was that I personally cannot identify anything excessively repetitive (let alone annoying) in the pictures posted here. It's just the same as with the stutters. Some just seem to focus on the 1% which isn't perfect instead of enjoying the 99% which is great. I'm personally enjoying the huge step forward in weather depiction achieved by AS16 and ASCA.

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

AVSim needs a new subforum for Microsoft Cloud Simulator. Coincidentally, I just read that Microsoft makes most of its money from its cloud services.

I don't work for MS but for another American company also being "in the cloud" - funny how I spend all my time on different types of clouds :lol:

Richard Åsberg

The only thing I tried to say was that I personally cannot identify anything excessively repetitive (let alone annoying) in the pictures posted here.

That was my point also about Microsoft Cloud Simulator. Unfortunately, my comment, like the clouds went over everyone's head.

• Upvote 1

That was my point also about Microsoft Cloud Simulator. Unfortunately, my comment, like the clouds went over everyone's head.

I caught it Jay, and thought it was funny as heck!

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Kerry your avatar is so funny. I stop scrolling,stared for a minute then bust out laughing. It's one of the best I have seen.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Well, I'm going to get flack either way but I think this thread has run it's course and is straying way off topic so  am locking it down. The main points good and bad have been discussed at length.

Feel free to start a similar topic if needed.

Vic

• Upvote 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors