Sign in to follow this  
gaputz

Imaginesim LaGuardia 2016 for FS9 - Maybe?

Just noticed this June 24 note on the Imaginesim Facebook public page:  

Imaginesim Well, we're a business. If we get enough calls for an FS9 version then we'll certainly consider it.

A version of LaGuardia 2016 for FS9 might be a long shot but this statement suggests a chance. I don't have a Facebook account but for those of you who do and would like a FS9 version of LaGuardia please let them know!   Not sure if there is any other means of contacting Imaginesim other than Facebook. 

Greg

I doubt we will see it, as they had previously stated they would not be doing any more FS9 sceneries. Nevertheless I have sent them an email (I don't have a facebook account either and have no intention of starting one).

Graeme Butler

That's marketing speak for "we've done the market research and there's no demand for such a product, but if by some miracle thousands of people contact us and demand we make this product, we'll consider it."

You are right.  Imaginesim was much more definite a couple days ago.

Imaginesim No. It seems demand for FS9 airports has finally dipped too low. It's time to switch to Prepar3Dv3, it's faster than FS9 and looks a whole lot better :-)

Imaginesim I'm afraid not. We're moving forward with P3D. It's a wonderful future!

Honestly: I rather wait for Drzewiecki Design's NY City and Airports. With one or two exceptions, their sceneries were always very good.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg