Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

WOW... anyone keepingup with these guys?

Guest aarskringspier

PDX will have 11 I believe with KPDX, KTTD, PVOU Pearson FIeld, and many others including Hillsboro etc

The designer has stated that the frame rates are actually LOWER than the default PDX. Anyone else see the 3D grass textures between the taxiways? I am not talking just along the edge lines but the entire field(s) of grass. Thats a first for FS. Rest assured that FR's will not be a problem at all.@Alex- OSS is doing OAK but it will be forever before its released.

Eric 

Guest SaVas

>Forty bucks for one single airport scenery? They can stick>it in their ears. $40 for quality that these devs have added to their product, plus the realism, is definitely worth it.Considering $60 to fill my car with gas, now that is something I wish to tell OPEC they can stick in their ears.$50 for 2 movie tickets plus popcorn, a drink, and a box of candy...only to find the movie with all the hype completely sux...and that was for 90 minutes of wasted time.$40 for scenery I will use over and over again for hours of enjoyment, worth every penny.

Guest aarskringspier

>The designer has stated that the frame rates are actually>LOWER than the default PDX. Anyone else see the 3D grass>textures between the taxiways? I am not talking just along the>edge lines but the entire field(s) of grass. Thats a first for>FS. Rest assured that FR's will not be a problem at all.>>@Alex- OSS is doing OAK but it will be forever before its>released.There is no noticeable frame rate drop with this scenery. Vauchez like FlyTampa is a master at providing unreal detail with crazy performance. I fly out of it everyday and it just boggles my mind.

Guest Keith Sebastian

OMG, they've made grass. 3D grass. This is nothing short of revolutionary.Keith

I have their Rhode Island and free LFRD scenery. I have been tracking the progress of the Portland Scenery. Being from Washington it will be the perfect compliment to the Fly Tampa Sea-Tac International. They do very nice work! :DKevin

Ummm, ya. I meant the frame rate is HIGHER (better) than the default. Whoopsie.

Eric