Sign in to follow this  
Pilot22132

PMDG 737 purchase

This is my first post regarding the PMDG 737. 

I just purchased Lockheed Martin's P3D, after getting it installed on my computer, I went and purchased the PMDG 737 for the P3D license, I got a receipt back and was charged for the purchase, I went into my previous purchase and I get a message that says You currently do not have any previous orders in this store.  I purchased the PMDG 737 directly from the website. 

How is it possible that I don't have any previous orders in the store when I was charged for the product? I wasn't sent a download link or anything to my email. I need some help getting the issue resolved or I will be asking for a refund of my money for a product I didn't even get. 

Thanks

Christopher Lyon

Why don't you contact PMDG directly? I don't under stand some people!  go register here ( You have to register. Its a different login to the store ) and submit a ticket. Its really very simple! http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

I tried and I was directed to the forum for the support.

Hi, Christopher,

At the link that Peter gave you need to create a support account.  Then you can file a ticket.  PMDG is a very reputable company.  They don't take people's money and then not supply the item purchased.  There's just some glitch. 

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

How is it possible that I don't have any previous orders in the store when I was charged for the product?

Most of the time, this is due to someone having some sort of account issue. A lot of them are because someone purchases using one email address and trying to log in with a different one.

I tried and I was directed to the forum for the support. 

Where did you get directed here instead of official support? This is the community support forum where users help each other out. Order issues would certainly go directly to us, which requires the use of the support function (linked in my signature, below, and requires setting up an account).

Kyle Rodgers

Hi, Christopher,

At the link that Peter gave you need to create a support account.  Then you can file a ticket.  PMDG is a very reputable company.  They don't take people's money and then not supply the item purchased.  There's just some glitch. 

Mike

I got the issue resolved after sending a ticket in after figuring it out. I now have the PMDG 737 downloaded and running on my sim. thanks. 

Most of the time, this is due to someone having some sort of account issue. A lot of them are because someone purchases using one email address and trying to log in with a different one.

Where did you get directed here instead of official support? This is the community support forum where users help each other out. Order issues would certainly go directly to us, which requires the use of the support function (linked in my signature, below, and requires setting up an account).

I got the issue resolved and now have the PMDG 737 installed on my computer.