Sign in to follow this  
vector

Exeter UK airport

Just to let you know that UK2000 has now released their Extreme version of Exeter airport EGTE.  Another excellent product from Gary Summons!

Dijvid

You really need an Embraer or Dash to fly in here. I do not have either so I brought my 72. :Cowboy:

fsscr160_zpsyj3h0saf.jpg

fsscr162_zpsp3niegyb.jpg

fsscr166_zpsyttbztkw.jpg

fsscr167_zpsqcznolg3.jpg

fsscr157_zpskxlcvnnq.jpg

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure that ANY aircraft could fly into the airport.

Thanks for the heads up, and thank you Gary for yet another accomplished FS9 airport!

I have a little building texture blitting, but nothing serious. 

You really need an Embraer or Dash

... or even a competent rotorywing!

My plan is to Channel hop, perhaps Guernsey, and go on to France VFR. 

Come to think of it: Carenado products do this, too.

...Good job there are plenty of static models in the scenery, not exactly a hive of AI activity: one AI plane (under the nose of the Beechcraft here)

xXYIxi.jpg

...and off to Jersey! I don't seem to have an airport scenery for Guernsey.

PNT57W.jpg

Very nice WingZ! I must reinstall my C90B, I really like it. :cool:

I think the statics are great but you will need Flybe AI installed if you want any action. 

I have been flying all sorts in .....looks like the glideslope needs tweaking to match the PAPI.   :Cuppa:

fsscr183_zpszovbwdar.jpg

Who needs a VC... beautiful.

AI traffic list for this airport from WOAI is

• Air Europa
  • Air Malta
  • Air Transat
  • Austrian Arrows
  • Flybe
  • Isles of Scilly Skybus
  • Jet2
  • Ultimate GA Gulfstream 4
  • Ultimate GA King Air F90

which can be sourced from

There may not be a massive number of flights to and from EGTE Exeter, but 737s and A320s do visit this airport. Anyway, as someone who exclusively flies around the UK (with brief trips across the Irish Sea to Belfast Aldergrove and Dublin), I want all of the large UK airports to be given the UK2000 Xtreme treatment!

Next stop.....Aberdeen :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

There may not be a massive number of flights to and from EGTE Exeter, but 737s and A320s do visit this airport. Anyway, as someone who exclusively flies around the UK (with brief trips across the Irish Sea to Belfast Aldergrove and Dublin), I want all of the large UK airports to be given the UK2000 Xtreme treatment!

Next stop.....Aberdeen :wink:

I couldn't agree more Christoper.  Out of all the airports I current use, from different developers, UK2000 airports are the most sim-friendly.  Last I saw, Gary is still feverishly busy developing new airports and re-doing some too.  I am looking forward to the new Gatwick myself.  This is probably the reason why I fly more often in the UK than anywhere else, both for GA and tubeliner flying.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

I want all of the large UK airports to be given the UK2000 Xtreme treatment!

Hear, hear, Christopher. And a UK developer to boot to support.

Next stop.....Aberdeen

I look forward to seeing what WingZ does with his Aberdeen.  :Cuppa:

Thank you for the AI list WingZ. :smile:

And a UK developer to boot to support.

As a FS9er I am very grateful Gary continues to support our platform of choice with such superb airport scenery.  I sure wish we had someone as equally talented and devoted to Canadian airports!  UK simmers are indeed fortunate.

I sure wish we had someone as equally talented and devoted to Canadian airports!  UK simmers are indeed fortunate.

I certainly agree ..... but there's probably been twice as many Canadian airports developed than those for New Zealand and Australia combined!

You go, Wombat!