Sign in to follow this  
chuchu40

REX essentials + license for P3d

I purchased a license to use REX with P3d for 4.99. I still cant load textures because REX is telling me I dont have a valid license key ? Where do I get the key from? I checked my email but havent received anything from REX regarding a license key. Anyone have this problem? Thanks.

Your best chance of solving your problems is by joining REX forums.  I had the same problem once and got it solved in 24 hours.  They are great people for support.

To receive customer support and gain full access to the support forums, you must become a verified member. To become verified, you must post your REX order number and where you purchased REX into the forum thread.

Please note that the verification process is NOT automated, and it may take up to 24 hours to complete your verification request. You will not receive support until you are a verified member. 

This topic is to be used for verification purposes only. Please do not add comments, support requests or reposts for verification, as they will be removed.

DO NOT PLACE SERIAL NUMBERS OR DIRECT LINKS TO YOUR PRODUCT. YOUR POST WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT QUESTION ACCOMPANIED WITH A WARNING!

Your best chance of solving your problems is by joining REX forums.  I had the same problem once and got it solved in 24 hours.  They are great people for support.

To receive customer support and gain full access to the support forums, you must become a verified member. To become verified, you must post your REX order number and where you purchased REX into the forum thread.

Please note that the verification process is NOT automated, and it may take up to 24 hours to complete your verification request. You will not receive support until you are a verified member. 

This topic is to be used for verification purposes only. Please do not add comments, support requests or reposts for verification, as they will be removed.

DO NOT PLACE SERIAL NUMBERS OR DIRECT LINKS TO YOUR PRODUCT. YOUR POST WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT QUESTION ACCOMPANIED WITH A WARNING!

thanks for the reply!