Sign in to follow this  
joelpacheco

X-plane send yoke button to networked computer

In FSX I use FSUIPC and WIDEFS to send a keystroke to a second computer running a third party program.

I specifically use it to map a the PTT button in a yoke connected to the x-plane computer, so when I push and hold that button FSUIPC/WIDEFS act as if I am holding the F12 key on the remote computer.

The remote computer is running a third party ATC program using F12 as the PTT button.

Now, is there a way in x-plane to send a keystroke to a remote computer as I did in FSX?

Joel Pacheco

X-plane 11.5, i7 4790k OC 4.8GHz (1.330V) - Nvidia GTX 1080ti - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 - Corsair Hydro Series H115i - Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 - Samsung 860 EVO SSD 500Gb  - Windows 10 Pro - HP Reverb G2 

Please, does anyone know how to do this?

Joel Pacheco

X-plane 11.5, i7 4790k OC 4.8GHz (1.330V) - Nvidia GTX 1080ti - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 - Corsair Hydro Series H115i - Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 - Samsung 860 EVO SSD 500Gb  - Windows 10 Pro - HP Reverb G2 

Please, does anyone know how to do this?

I'm not expert on the matter, but maybe this can help you?

http://www.tosi-online.de/XPUIPC/Home.html

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Thank you Murmur for trying to help, I appreciate it. I currently use xpuipc and the remote ATC addon (Pilot2ATC) can connect to x-plane and see the plane location in the world. But I can't figure out how to trigger the PTT in the remote addon using the yoke PTT button from the x-plane computer.

It might be possible using xpuipc but I do not know how.

Joel Pacheco