Sign in to follow this  
Branech

Cruise Alt

Hello,

1/ It is impossible to set a VFR cruise alt (before or after to choise a VFR flight plan). If I choise 4500 ft, 5500 ft or 6500 ft, (With VFR Flight Plan  marked), Pilot2ATC put FL60.

2/ I have to put the VFR transponder code for France (7000) in the config menu at every time I flight otherwise the controller ask me to put 1200. It's impossible to register the VFR 7000 transponder code in the config menu.

G

Thanks for the report Branech.

On #1, I can't duplicate the problem.  Can you please let me know the Airports in the flight plan.  That might let me reproduce it.

On #2, that is a bug and I will fix it in an upcoming release.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your answer,

The airports in the flights plans are : LFBX - LFTW.vbf, LFBZ - LFBD.vbf, LFMK - LFBA.vbf, LFMV - LFLC.vbf, LFTW - LFBP.vbf .

See and download *.vbf files in my Dropbox : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6f30hbvcg82no0e/AADIikTPmZBhdifvBvsxRF59a?dl=0

Regards
Gérard

Note : I just opened a LFMV - LFLC.vbf with Notepad and i see in the bottom of the page : "<Type>IFR</Type>" However VFR Flight Plan was marked in the "Plan Type VFR/IFR"
Compare with the VFR LFMV - LFLC - Caumont à Clermont-Ferrand-Auvergne [TURBINE DUKE GKOHL].pln

G