Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Amazing that this is FS9!

Exceptional shot!  Amazing that is old FS9.  Am really contemplating reinstalling FS9.

• Upvote 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Exceptional shot!  Amazing that is old FS9.  Am really contemplating reinstalling FS9.

You should see it at night...it would drop your jaw to the desktop... :hi:

nightlife.png

nightlife2.png

approach.png

approach2.png

• Upvote 1

Wow, it looks great!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Mitch, what sky set do you use? At the moment I am not really happy anymore with my preferred options. I favoured a darker look two years ago but can't remember which sky textures I use. At the moment I have been experimenting with Soft Horizons.

Cheers,

Sascha

Am really contemplating reinstalling FS9.

Well there is no reason not to if you have disk space to spare. It's always good for some heavy iron flying with e.g. iFly 737. You just get smooth fps and no OOMs. Although from what I hear FSX:SE seems to have eliminated that problem.

But FS9 somehow still sems immersive. It's the environment colours I think.

Mitch, what sky set do you use? At the moment I am not really happy anymore with my preferred options. I favoured a darker look two years ago but can't remember which sky textures I use. At the moment I have been experimenting with Soft Horizons.

Cheers,

Sascha

Well there is no reason not to if you have disk space to spare. It's always good for some heavy iron flying with e.g. iFly 737. You just get smooth fps and no OOMs. Although from what I hear FSX:SE seems to have eliminated that problem.

But FS9 somehow still sems immersive. It's the environment colours I think.

Oh boy...let me track it down, Sascha.  I never change it, since it also is what I want  Let me track down the REX Extreme for FS9 settings that I have..and I'll get back to ya...and let me tell ya...since your EVO2015/16 bringing FS9 clearly into pretty well, anything else out there...it is used as much as FSX and P3D, let me assure you!  It is the only sim that I use for serious trans-continental tube flights...   Your Evo2015/16 auto-gen lights night-scape (with U.T. for FS9) across America at night, is simply fantastic to behold!!!

Mitch

Post Edit:  

Ok, Sascha, I have all the infor for you

Version: 

REX FS2004 plus OVERDRIVE

Sky Theme: REALITY

Cloud Theme: CUMULUS 05

Inland Water: INLAND BLUE 7

Ocean Water: GOOD

Tropical Water: ALGAE FIELDS

Waves: MELODIC PATTERNS

Sun/Lighting: MAGIC

There you have it. I never change it.  

Cheers,

Mitch

Hey Mitch, thanks so much! I will dig out the files for that - I never use the installer because it overwrites stuff i want to keep.