Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

Newbie seeks assistance with Real Terra Haze missing menu

Guest JustanotherPilot

I'm really getting into X-Plane, particularly with the IXEG 737 and starting to fine tune x-plane visually. I downloaded the Lua files and RTH scripts and installed to the folders as outlined, my problem is I don't get the menu tab for settings showing on the left of the screen to allow adjustments.

Is there something in the plugins menu I need to enable to get it to show?

Any help appreciated.

Hello Steve,

it seems that something goes wrong with the installation, please attach (no copy/paste) your log.txt in order to check the problem.

AlfaMike

Our web site: http://ats-simulations.com/

Our MD-82/83 Project Youtube channel: A.T.S. Aircraft Training Solutions

Video development preview created by Thomas Rasmussen: Aircraft Training Solutions (A.T.S.) MD-82 for X-Plane 10 - Preview

Guest JustanotherPilot

Hello Steve,

it seems that something goes wrong with the installation, please attach (no copy/paste) your log.txt in order to check the problem.

AlfaMike

Hi AlfaMike,

Thanks for the reply, can't seem to find the attachment tool on the menu items...can you point me to it pls.

steve

Sure: click on the 'More Reply Options' button, then under the text box on the left you'll see the 'Attach Files' section, choose the file, click on the 'Attach This File' button and then click on the 'Add to Post' link (under the text box but on the right) in order to insert the attachment into your post.

Our web site: http://ats-simulations.com/

Our MD-82/83 Project Youtube channel: A.T.S. Aircraft Training Solutions

Video development preview created by Thomas Rasmussen: Aircraft Training Solutions (A.T.S.) MD-82 for X-Plane 10 - Preview

Guest JustanotherPilot

I would like to thanks those who offered hep to me to get my install of Real Terra Haze up and running, I have been away on business and was not in a position to reply to those who posted help and only managed over the last few days to catch up with my X-plane. It appears that the auto installer wasn't installing all of the files. I managed to obtain a zip version and installed the program manually and now all is good.

Please accept my late thank you for all your help.......you gotta love this community and it's members, it's second to none.

steve