Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Sascha...your updated EVO2015/16 ground textures are incredible!

Mitch, I haven't published the rapeseed fields yet, so they must come from somewhere else. Are you maybe using ORBX converted textures? These look like a mix of EVO with something else when I really look at them closely. To be fair it's difficult to say at that altitude.

Nope...not at all...I updated your files from your products site...let 'er rip...and what you see, is ALL YOURS, lol!

Did Santa sneak down the chimney on ya?  :))))

Seriously...what you see here...is only your product.  I'm assuming that what my system is showing as those yellow fields, is supposed to be rapeseed.  That is my interpretation, Sascha.

Did Santa sneak down the chimney on ya? :))))

Lol, I'm just getting old(er) and more forgetful!

Maybe it's spring textures from another set mixed in?

Sascha

Then I must have missed something, too. Where are the rapeseed textures? :o

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Guys...you really have to reload FS9...purchase/donate for EVO2015/16, and see for yourselves the transformation. You really need to...

Lol, no way.

With what P3D and FSX offers me there is no way I could ever go back to FS9's ground tile resolution. Sasha's looks better but still not for me. Plus I can't hang up my newer PMDG toys and go to iFly products.

The only way and I mean only way I would ever even consider going back to FS9 is if Ed released his whole collection of custom panels and aircraft he's had over the years. That won't happen so it looks like no soup for me.

About 6 yeas ago I reinstalled FS9 for sentimental reasons and rebuilt it back to what I had it like when I loved it. The install lasted two days and was wiped two days later. Just didn't like the look any more but liked the snow flakes. But I can't live on snow flakes alone or VC rain drops.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Well the discussion could easily derail into one of those "Your Sim/My Sim" things.

They each have their strengths and weaknesses it turns out.

The point is that Sascha has done this amazing thing with an ancient piece of software that addresses many users' preferences, and really enhanced the experience.

Well the discussion could easily derail into one of those "Your Sim/My Sim" things.

They each have their strengths and weaknesses it turns out.

The point is that Sascha has done this amazing thing with an ancient piece of software that addresses many users' preferences, and really enhanced the experience.

Absolutely correct.

Cheers,

Mitch

+1

I never expected FSX- and P3D users to come back to FS9. But for those who use FS9 beside any other simulator or - for whatever reasons - exclusively, FS9Evo has improved the visuals in a way that one almost can't recognize the FS9 of 2003 anymore. Hence the FS9.5, FS9.X etc. designations of some users.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Sascha is it possible to redownload an updated version? I downloaded mine some months ago.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Sascha is it possible to redownload an updated version? I downloaded mine some months ago.

Go to his download site.  Look for all the UPDATED folders...download...apply with followed instructions...and you are then upgraded to the latest.

Thankyou very much! So, only spring texture is missing?

In my opinion this great work Sasha made gives FS9 a new life, it's a shame I can't use EZCA similar software in FS9 to fly in VC. I own Maddog and would like to fly in fs9 instead of FSX, but I'm very confortable with EZCA to manage views. Any suggestion in FS9?

EDIT: which is Sasha download site for update? I only have a link Sasha provide me after donation for download the full installer.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Thankyou very much! So, only spring texture is missing?

In my opinion this great work Sasha made gives FS9 a new life, it's a shame I can't use EZCA similar software in FS9 to fly in VC. I own Maddog and would like to fly in fs9 instead of FSX, but I'm very confortable with EZCA to manage views. Any suggestion in FS9?

EDIT: which is Sasha download site for update? I only have a link Sasha provide me after donation for download the full installer.

That is the site (that you got after a donation was made) you need.  Read the names of all the folders, and you will clearly see the ones that state UPDATE or similar.  Download those folders, and then review their contents. :) They will have sub-folders or zip files with identifier info, and usually, instructions as to what goes where.

Cheers,

Mitch thank you very much. Riccardo yes sPring is still missing. Everything else is there.

Cheers,

Sascha

Mitch thank you very much. Riccardo yes sPring is still missing. Everything else is there.

Cheers,

Sascha

Well, Sascha....by what we are reading within your comments, it seems you are 'Springing' into action on the last hold-out...Spring Textures :))))))))

Your product absolutely hand's down, keeps me hitting the FS9 turbine start button, for anything with a long...tubular body.....:))))))

Mitch