Sign in to follow this  
BrendanMan33

Ultimate Traffic 2 Update

Apologies if this is in the wrong location but it seemed most appropriate. Obviously this add-on was built in 2010 and most of the info is now out dated, my primary questions are, how do I update the flight plans via WOAI because I heard this is possible, and new repaints for example Southwest, United, and American Airlines? Thank you.

Brendan McReynolds

<p>There are two options and i'm assuming its the latest one?</p>

Well you really can't assume the latest one. You need to read the description of each version to see which one applies to you. The two different versions vary depending on which of the traffic schedules you have installed at this time.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Well you really can't assume the latest one. You need to read the description of each version to see which one applies to you. The two different versions vary depending on which of the traffic schedules you have installed at this time.

I have the default schedules.

I have the default schedules.

Since you've determined which schedule you have, you should then be able to use the descriptions to see which one to download.

<p>There are two options and i'm assuming its the latest one?</p>

Please Note:  If you going to use Power Pack with the Summer\Fall 2013 Package, You Need to Install Power Pack Version 2.10.  Version 2.09 is Not Compatible with Summer\Fall 2013. 

Ok I've installed power pack and now i'm trying to update via WOAI but all that the powerpack looks for is a UT2 Database file?

Ok I've installed power pack and now i'm trying to update via WOAI but all that the powerpack looks for is a UT2 Database file?

You'll need to read the directions that come with Power Pack or watch some tutorial YouTube videos. Power Pack won't update via WOAI, it's a little more complicated than that.

If you have detailed questions on the use of Power Pack, I'd suggest you search the UT2 forum here -> http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/

I'd suggest that you read the instructions or watch some videos, educate yourself on it, then if you still have questions ask the UT2 forum or here.