Sign in to follow this  
tjrush

Unhandled Exception Error

I created a flight plan from KFCM to KTOR. The first waypoint in the plan was ONL.  ONL Is the end point of a SID.  The flight plan validates but when filed it produces an Unhandled Exception error.  I then added added two waypoints between KFCM and ONL and the plan filed successfully.  Is there a limit to the distance between waypoints?  ONL is 267 miles from KFCM.

Tom

Hi Tom,

I created the same flight plan KFCM to KTOR and added ONL as the only waypoint.  It validated and filed fine.

Have you got the latest build 2.0.1.3?

Regards

Rob

i9 7900x, Asus x299 Deluxe Prime, 3 x 1080ti, 32gb Ram, P3DV4.2, Prosim737, Immersive Display Pro, Pilot2ATC, AivlaSoft EFB

Yes I have 2.1.1.3.  The actual flight plan was

KFCM ONL V100 BFF KTOR

The plan filed included all the waypoints on V100 between ONL and BFF

Tom

With KFCM ONL KTOT I've got the same unhandled exception (see below).

To avoid it I can file KFCM direct KTOR without any waypoints and let P2A assign SID and STAR or I manually add the SID SCHEP8.ONL (force pilot runway selection = active).

Regards

Helge

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at P2AData.FlightData.GetNamesAlongPath(List`1 Route, Single PathWidthNM)
   at P2ASpeech.ATCListener.AddUserNames(List`1 Route, Single PathWidthNM)
   at P2A_Controls.ucFltPln.t(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

​Hi Tom and Helge,

I tried this again and did indeed get the error.

Then I found even if I assigned KFCM ONL KTOR and then tried to add the approach NDB RW28 with the BFF Transition, it did weird things.

Regards

Rob

i9 7900x, Asus x299 Deluxe Prime, 3 x 1080ti, 32gb Ram, P3DV4.2, Prosim737, Immersive Display Pro, Pilot2ATC, AivlaSoft EFB

By weird things I meant it didn't link the flight path with the transition in the visual display.

I found the bug causing the reported crash and it will be fixed in the next update.

Also found a bug that was causing the approaches to not display in the Approach selection window and causing them not to load to the map when the load button was pressed. All to be fixed in next update.

Thanks for the reports.

Dave