Sign in to follow this  
richie894

Any cheaper alternatives to Navigraph?

I have come to the realization that to accurately fly A320 and 737NG I need airport charts. So I know what departure to select etc and so that I can program the FMC.

Now everywhere I go I see Navigraph. Is there anything else which is less than the $8 per month? I don't care about getting the latest charts. I am only simming and not flying in real life - an older one would be fine. I tried googling but could never really find a good chart for free. The resolution would always be bad and hard to the chart hard to read.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I pay for the FMC data from Navigraph.

Charts I get for free by Googling airport code+charts, usually find what I want.  Most VAs I've seen also supply charts at no cost.

If you are paying for the whole year it is only around 5$ per month and the FMS data is already included. So I think this is a fair deal. However, there are several ways to find most charts for free.

Which part of the world are you usually flying? In Europe you could register for Eurocontrol, which gives you most European charts for free. The VATSIM sites for the specific country offer charts most of the time as well.

Navigraph is just the most convenient solution and it is on par with the FMS / PFPX data.