Sign in to follow this  
Ss944

Cessna 441 Checklists/Manual

Apart from the Intro Youtube videos -- are there any additional documents for the 441?  

I just recently bought it and am looking for some references in terms of Checklists. 

In addition -- i also have an issue with (possibly a VC  click spot issue) clicking the AP button.. I am able to press 'Z' and engage AP but otherwise i am not able to click on the VC. 

Anyone have this issue? 

Thank you in advance

The kneeboard has a bit of aircraft reference and checklists, you can also view it in a web brower:

FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/FLYSIM Cessna 441/Cessna441_REF.htm

FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/FLYSIM Cessna 441/Cessna441_check.htm

You could download the manual for Flight1's C441, which contains detailed checklists.

IAnd you could check e.g. www.bookfinder.com to search for the "Cessna Information Manual Model 441", currently there is one copy of the 1977 edition available in the Amazon marketplace. I bought one copy of the 1980 edition from a book store in the UK, and there used to be another copy of the 1980 edition available from somewhere in the US just few weeks ago. Maybe another one will pop up at some point. Searching elsewhere for 441-0173IM D1586-13 might yield other stores where you can buy it. Sometimes you can find Cessna 441 Aircraft Pilot Operating Manual on DVD via ebay.

Regarding the AP: The AP "button" in the mode selector panel (IFCS) is just an annunciator, like in the real aircraft. You can enable/disable the autopilot with the Autopilot/Yaw Damper switch in the autopilot control head in the center pedestal, below the condition levers.

Carenado changed the AP annunciator to be a button in a service pack for the C337, so maybe you could implement a small gauge that does the same, similar to what Bert Pieke has done for the PA-46T in this thread.