Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rockcliffe

Looking for talented painter to do a First Air 727F for Dreamfleets model

Nice pic Alex. I always liked that livery for some reason. One thing I notice is everytime I go to Jetphotos.net, I get a ton of pop-up adds. I wish there was a law against that. I would love for once, be able to admire the plane and not those darn adds. Best regards, Jeff

Guest Rockcliffe

Hey, I know that plane. Its sister goes over my house every weekday at 9:20 a.m.I'm enjoying it while I can. I was talking to a First Air employee a few weeks ago and he told me there 727 fleet is just about done for, to be replaced with 737s. BlairCYOW

cool, thanks Paul!!!Blair, thats too bad about the loss of the great 727. Do you happen to know if they are going to have quick change 737s or an all freighter maybe? That would be cool though as I like the 737 freighter. Still too bad to see more 3 holers go away though

wow, talented and fast! Looks awesome Paul!!! Looking forward to you uploading it whenever you wantedit: theres another freighter in the fleet which appears to have windows, that would be cool to have both options! The freighter w/ windows is C-GXFAboth would be fantastic!heres the left side, showing off the interesting window placement. looks like its a combi too http://www.airliners.net/open.file/840311/L/you rock :)

>good point. I use firefox so popups are a nonevent. But>airliners was not connecting for some reason. I will try>againI'm using Firefox with the popup blocker enabled, but I still got 3 popups that evaded it...... (and according to the regular message at the top, at least one more that it did block...)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

if you have that many popups, you might have spyware on your computer, download ad-aware for free at lavasoftusa.com update it, and run it

Guest Steve Keating

Paul that looks fantastic.I used to jumpseat home from East Midlands (EGNX) to Dublin on First Air when they were over here working for DHL. A really good bunch of guys. I remember that there wasn't very much in the way of crew comfort, one hot cup and no toilet, which must have made the trip from Europe to there home base in Canada prety interesting. I can't remember exactly what the nav. fit was but I seem to remember twin Trimble GPS. Be interesting to see if anyone knows and maybe find a photo of the flight deck.Steve.

no toilets?? ouch!! That must have been a fun ride though back across the ocean.