Sign in to follow this  
Meeko

A New TBM 930

Something to keep you interested

Bruce R

• Upvote 1

Bruce Ross

Great video - and makes the GTN in the TBM not that bad an approximation :smile:

• Upvote 1

Bert

I love me some steveo! He's one of the most even-keeled-while-remaining-entertaining pilots I watch on the youtubes.

A  very good pilot...but a bit slack on his checks and flows...

Harry Woodrow

Those new TBM's are so sexy.  Five delicious blades and 330 KTAS!  Yum!  I love wing level function - I think that's brilliant and I'm not sure what manufacturer was first, maybe Cirrus?  

Steve's channel is one of the best YTerbs out there.

I was able to get a brief tour of one of the first (owner said it was THE first) 900's to enter the USA (around July of 2014). 

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

but a bit slack on his checks and flows

Quite the opposite! take a look and watch 2 years worth of his video`s and you will see that he is very safe and performs all checks and flows,

tpewpb-6.png

I have watched many, and I stand by my comment about checks,  Checks are not a scan.  He is a very good smooth pilot, he is highly skilled and very likeable.  One of the best role models on YouTube exept for what I said.

Harry Woodrow

He also creatively edits his films for the sake of time. Maybe we're all just missing out on the lengthy checklists in favor of the entertainment value?

• Like 1

Surely do wish Carenado would update the TBM 850 to the new 900 Series!!!

• Like 1

Ohhhh word not allowed, when I see the TBM9 in development for XP, I'm sure, I'm in love. Hope indeed to get asap that TBM9 available by Carenado for P3Dv4.

Kind Regards,

Timo / Q2 Logistics

www.q2logistics.be

Hi Folks,

Yeah - guess I’m the only one that would rather see Carenado do a redux on the 850 giving us a much better panel for FS... Big glass and Carenado - meh...

Cockpit-O_05-02-2012.jpg&key=7416db280ea

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Indeed, in combination with a Garmin GTN650+750 not that bad idea. But a TBM930, irresistible!

See here the one operational by 'Little Hawk Logistics' not so long ago updated with two Garmin GTN750 panels:

(www.littlehawklogistics.com)

14610897_956738827786779_185982014248836

• Upvote 1

On 9/22/2018 at 12:17 PM, fleetman said:

Indeed, in combination with a Garmin GTN650+750 not that bad idea. But a TBM930, irresistible!

See here the one operational by 'Little Hawk Logistics' not so long ago updated with two Garmin GTN750 panels:

(www.littlehawklogistics.com)

That's what I'm talking about.  Honestly I'd be happy with an HSI and two GTN 750's.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

On 7/16/2016 at 4:05 AM, ryanbatcund said:

Those new TBM's are so sexy.  Five delicious blades and 330 KTAS!  Yum!  I love wing level function - I think that's brilliant and I'm not sure what manufacturer was first, maybe Cirrus? 

Mooney's single-engine M20 had an always-on wing leveler (called "Positive Control") starting back in 1965 🙂