Sign in to follow this  
jcrescent

Thank You!

I just purchased the 737NGX yesterday, it is my first PMDG product since the beloved 737NG. After an almost 10 year hiatus from flight sim in general it is amazing to see how far the technology has grown despite the troubles facing the platform during the recession. You guys did an excellent job, very pleased and will definitely purchase the other items available and ones in the future. 

Was a PMDG fan in the past, and will continue to be for some time to come.

J.

Julian McCoy

Was a PMDG fan in the past, and will continue to be for some time to come.

Glad to hear that you're back and enjoying it!

Kyle Rodgers

As an aside to the original post, I am considering going back to PMDG, and am seriously thinking about the 737-800 NGX, and I have a question regarding updates. If I purchase it through download and through PMDG, will it have the latest update incorporated ?

Thanks,

N Ward

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

Yes it will be the latest version.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Thank your for the answer to my query  :smile:

Neil

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

The NGX is an amazing product. Its the closest thing that youll get to an actual 737. I know quite a few guys who used it to study for their type rating.

Keep on keeping on PMDG. You guys do great things for those who will never fly the airplanes you all simulate.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda