Sign in to follow this  
luke97

X-Plane 10.50 b7 released

Fixed for Beta 7:

• Support for latest version of Xavion.
  • Fixed missing normal maps on airplanes (XPD-6456).
  • Fixed airport lights randomly flickering on and off at EGLL and other airports (XPD-6412).
  • Fixed normal and night textures from liveries being ignored.
  • Fixed Z-thrash between objects in the roads group and draped roads, e.g. at EDDP custom scenery (XPD-6412).
  • Fixed rare crash when reloading scenery due to settings change.
  • Fixed crash when a custom third party DSF contains invalid .ags polygon parameters.
  • Fixed AI Aircraft taking off into the user’s aircraft when the user is on a runway and not talking to ATC (XPD-6452).
  • AI Aircraft won’t land or be created at airports that don’t have gates big enough to accommodate them (XPD-4408).
  • Command list for Plane-Maker updated to include all 10.50 commands.
  • French translation updated.
  • Searching in the airport window won’t match city names and other meta-data unless they are an exact match (XPD-6464).
  • Removed on-screen warnings when internet data output is disabled (XPD-6411).
  • Upvote 2

Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz ; Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i GT ; Mb Asus Maximus VIII Hero ; 240Gb SSD Kingston SSDNow V300+ 2TB SSD Samsung EVO exclusive for Prepar3D v3.2 + 2xSeagate 6TB SATA3 64MB ; 32GB DDR4 2400 G.Skill Ripjaws V Red ;  

Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB ; 48" TV Samsung HW-7500 Curved UHD 60Hz 

Thank You :smile: 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Where can we get this please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Run your xplane installer .exe file and select betas.

Unless on Steam.  If you are on Steam, you have to wait for the release candidate.

John

John Wingold

Unless on Steam.  If you are on Steam, you have to wait for the release candidate.

John

Yep, drag.

spacer.png

I'm stuck on 10.45 at the moment due to steam. What is 10.50 like? Does the new autogen hit fps very much?

Yes, had to reduce many settings to get the same fps as I did with the older version.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Testing 10.50 b7 and fps seem fine except that I'm getting some occasional pauses. I'm wondering if it's a setting in XP of SMP v3.2?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Yes, had to reduce many settings to get the same fps as I did with the older version.

That must be you, because the Autogen of 10.50 is actually faster than 10.45.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Autogen of 10.50 is actually faster than 10.45

Mine are about the same - no decrease - and with no changes.  This, with a 4GB GTX 770.

John

John Wingold

Nope, is Xplane,,,changed nothing just downloaded and installed the beta and started the sim. Same plane, airport and situation as before beta loaded fine but had fps of 16 or more less than before. Running I7 5930k at 4.4 hz and gtx 980 full out. 

• Upvote 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Thinking about trying the beta, is there anything plug in wise/add on wise that is not compatible with 10.50b7? 

is there anything plug in wise/add on wise that is not compatible with 10.50b7? 

That's what betas are out there to find out...  Make a copy of your working program before you do the beta update.

John

John Wingold