Sign in to follow this  
cirurgiao

Why my throttles doesn't work?

My FSX was running in win7 64 when I installed PMDG 777-200LRX + 777-300ER + 737-8900NGX and everything worked. Then I upgraded to win10 64. I think that in my 1st use of 777-200LRX I just couldn`t make the left engine worked even starting following the sequence. I thought maybe it could be an issue with win10 (even that PMDG recommends it). Uninstalled win10 (!!!) but had the same trouble. Uninstalled ALL PMDGs, cleared the DLL.XML of them (.../Users/.../FSX). Upgraded to win10 (don't see why I shouldn't do it), reinstalled all PMDGs, checked that they went to DLL.XML.

My 1st run of FSX in win10 I chose 777-200LRX and there was something strange.

1) my keyboards where the same (as if I hadn't uninstalled it)

2) it wasn't necessary to give permission to RUN it (when we 1st install any acft with its all gauges)

3) it didn't ask for my key

I tried to run it and it just appeared to be ok but...

My throttles & spoilers don't work. Either by using just FS controls axes or removing them from FSX to make direct calibration after axis assignment via FSUIPC. It seems that both throttles stay in reverse position (there is a view of both turbines opened).

It would help if I uninstalled PMDGs (again)? How to make a "1st" install, the one that needs to confirm my key and the RUN in the 1st appearance of the acft?

Tks

My throttles & spoilers don't work. Either by using just FS controls axes or removing them from FSX to make direct calibration after axis assignment via FSUIPC. It seems that both throttles stay in reverse position (there is a view of both turbines opened).

Hello,

It's a silly question, but have checked that they work fine in the Windows game controller and have done a new calibration? 

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

1) they work fine (I tested with B350/B737/B747 defaults and they were okay)

2) I didn't use FSUIPC calibration because there was conflict among my throttles (opening or closing throttle would make spoiler work even they were "running" in diferent products)

2-1) so just cleared all my assignments/joystick calibration via FSUIPC, de-activated Saitek X52 Throttle, kept all my controls in FSX.

So, tks for your quick answer

Just a few bob from me, in your CDU/FMC there is an option either under PMDG or Settings, where you have to enter your activation key, maybe you missed that step, i know i have in the past!

I'd like to thank both of you for your interest.

De-activated all my axes controls in FSX (CH Products + Saitek). In FSUIPC I assigned my CH w/6 as 4 throttles + prop + mix. Joystick calibration to create the reverse and it seems to work