Sign in to follow this  
dazza1980

UK2000 EGLC

Dazza I have everything you have except MyTraffic 6. EGLC works great for me. You also may want to double check that you have deleted out any AFCAD in your P3D/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder. Sometimes when I buy new airports I forget to delete out the old AFCAD. Which can provide an overlap of scenery.

Do you notice any default structures or items peaking thru?

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Thanks Chris, I will do so now.

Jason, I have gone through every folder and file, no EGLC AFACD's anywhere. The strange thing is that EGLC worked perefctly fine until recently. Recent changes were upgrading from P3d 3.2 to 3.3 and the Orbx Libs update.

Darren Palmer

Just for the sake of elimination..

What happens if you disable  FTX Vector and FTX England?

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

I did give that a go, still get the same error. Airport still sinks. Maybe I need to do a re-install of the P3d Content file?

Darren Palmer

Since you are using FTX...

You did download/install the latest FTX Central V2.0 patch (released a few days ago) and ran the migration checker?

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Yes indeed, all is up to date and correctly installed. Including the Migration tool.

Im stumped, as far as maybe re-installing the P3d Scenery, Client and Content folders. Im not sure what else to do.

Darren Palmer

When you installed P3D v3.3 did you re-install FTX Global? That was an important step. You didn't need to uninstall but you needed to run the installer again.

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Have you checked to see if there are two different files containing EGLC in C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Scenery\World\scenery?

Also, have you tried to put EGLC on top in Scenery Library inside the sim?

Probably wont do much help, but those two things have always been the solution to the problem for me if the airport is gone.

Im not entirely sure that I did if I am honest. All I remember doing was the latest Orbx updates.

Ill re-download the full FTX Central Installer and will give that a go.

urgeflaske,

Yes indeed I have tried both of these

Edited by dazza1980

Darren Palmer

Dazza, just to clarify, are you saying that EGLC doesn't appear in either of the lists in the vector configuration tool? As a rule, I found that after running and applying the auto configuration, if I ever came across an airport at the wrong elevation, I always found the moving the airport from the "disable" list to the "enable" OR from the "enable" list to the "disable" list (whichever the case may be) will fix the problem. However, after doing this, you can't run the auto configuration tool again, or it will move everything back.

But it sounds like you're saying EGLC isn't appearing in either list. This seems very strange. Are you 100% sure you didn't miss it while scrolling through the lists? It cab be very easy to miss.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Spot on, it doesnt appear anywhere in either list. I have tried searching through the list one by one and also by using the search bar at the top of the list.

Darren Palmer

But it sounds like you're saying EGLC isn't appearing in either list. This seems very strange. 

I checked also, and I don't have it in the list either. 

Not all airports have elevation corrections in FTX Vector, and that EGLC doesn't have one, doesn't surprise me at all.

There hardly is any elevation.

P.S. Disclaimer....

I haven't check yet if EGLC is correctly rendered on my system. Will do later this week.

P.S.2 Never mind: I use P3D V3.2 and not V3.3 so different software

No I believe it is only 19 feet above sea level.

I did read somewhere that if Vector doesnt find a potential conflict, it wont include it in the lists.

Darren Palmer

Ah right well in that case forgive me. I just assumed all airports would have a correction by default, even if it didn't need one. If you know what I mean.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough